Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

2 minutes ago, Lightkeeper said:

Well that's weird, most F2P ppl I play with get stuck for several hours on login... Guess you won some kind of queue jackpot :D 

hahaha.. the truth is, Im waiting for this queue from the early morning, and still can't play, I turned on client and it was 560 queue, and it was 6h past and it is 137 now. :)) 2h more to go !!!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mistrix said:

hahaha.. the truth is, Im waiting for this queue from the early morning, and still can't play, I turned on client and it was 560 queue, and it was 6h past and it is 137 now. :)) 2h more to go !!!

Ah that makes sense then... I've moved from 2,1k to 1931 (as for now) in around 2 hours... I guess there's no point waiting now :/ 

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

I commend you for your undying patience dear sir.

However, perhaps you would be more interested in these servers (all free to play):

yeah I guess it would be easier to learn Russian/Japanese than to log in on this server without VIP...

I think the plan is to lock random accounts to reduce the server population.  My main account was locked, then unlocked, then locked again after I bought NCoin.  Classy.  How many days do I need to wait for it to unlocked now?

11 hours ago, NighWings said:

Nop still same thing. After 12 hours today waiting to log in, still got the disconnect in characther select.

RIP... no lineage2 today ... :((

There is nothing to work on.

You guys know exactly what to do, we also know what to do :)

You just play fools. IMO  ;0

2 hours ago, Amraith said:

Greetings,

Our team is working on addressing the issue with long queues for Giran and Talking Island. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

Like i said in another topic, open up another server, same timezone and offer free transfers for a week from one classic to the new one. :D ...after that it would be a payed service to transfer. 

4 minutes ago, Narisha said:

Like i said in another topic, open up another server, same timezone and offer free transfers for a week from one classic to the new one. :D ...after that it would be a payed service to transfer. 

exactly - this is also great solution.

15 minutes ago, Narisha said:

+1

25 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

about the free 7 days items we get what will happen (well of course nothing) will be any extend duration or we just lost them

Don't worry about that, anyways we can't play here anymore these servers are only for vips. Not possible to join.

well 3rd try since yesterday afternoon to login every time i reach low numbers it goes slower and slower until it gets stuck completely...

im done ...not even gonna bother any more ..my weekend is ruined my xp and also my mood to play anymore... 

3 hours ago, Amraith said:

Greetings,

Our team is working on addressing the issue with long queues for Giran and Talking Island. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

And even if you fix it by some miracle which I personally doubt you will, we will find ourselves naked because of 7days gear...

But when VIP babies started to cry about low adena you fix it immediately

Yet you advertise your game as "FREE TO PLAY"

Nice story

You should change it to "PAY TO LOG IN"

The only good solution is not a server transfer. We want server to be full of players (it is more fun). They need to go back to the architecture and increase potential server sizes. No other solution would be fully positive for players. Please please increase server size. Or I am afraid I am done paying you money for multiple accounts.

I paid NCSoft for 5 years for 2 accounts. When I quit I said never again on NCSoft bc they did not give a shit about the players experience. I hope that truly is changed

I waited for 14 hours to play 1 hour before going to bed, now I have to wait for 16-18 hours, because I got disconnected during night...

You want me to pay for a VIP to not wait that long? Ok I would pay, IF I COULD!!. Every time that I want to log in to buy something with my main account, it appears a message that says "Oh no, there is an error in our end. Please try again later".

What a joke is NCSoft.

More than 2000 in queue 5/6 hours to connect, Problem is the server capacity please consider upgrade hardware, at least for server starting today a loot of players is playing in GTM + 1, with respective payment and packs please consider invest money from payment into HW upgrade or development team for resources optimizations on server side.

Regards.

Archived