Forums

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mythos1980 said:

thank God you fix it couse I JUST GOT ''CLIENT WILL CLOSE'' ERROR after 9 hours in queue. And really...i dont think there is or has been out there mmo with 8-9-10 hours queue EVER.

/agree 
Last time I had to wait in queue for an mmo dates back to 2001 ("T4C" FYI) and it wasn't even hours, about 30min to 1h max. Now we're talking about dozens of hours... In 2018

On top of that (what i'm about to say happened literally 10min ago) after about 12 hours in queue, I was finally able to log in but then the Xigncode got mad and kicked me out. I'm now back into that freaking 2k+ queue. 

16 minutes ago, Madara said:

i play from greece i have 2 chars 30+ in giran but i will go to start in aden server :///

THIS is why they are overcrowded! WHY are people from Europe on the NA server?! They opened it FOR the West! Why are you overcrowding our server and then complaining!

6 hours ago, pantko said:

ARE YOU PPL IN NCSOFT SERIUS???? 860 PLAYERS IN QUEUE 3 HOURS NOW ITS 629,WE W8 MORE THAN....10 HOURS TO LOG IN GAME??? WHY? JUST TO FORCE PPL TO BUY VIP?? IF ALL THOSE PPL THAT ARE IN QUEUE BY VIP THEY WILL LOG IN WITHOUT QUEUE? SO ISNT TECHNICAN PROBLEM OR SERVER CAPACITY PROBLEM IS JUST AN NCSOFT ''WAY'' TO FORCE PPL TO PAY FOR PLAY.

Even though this is full caps/brazil speak, its completely true. Anyone who wishes to play here now HAS to buy VIP, so once all 1800 ppl in queue have VIP, will they enter instantly? How so when your cap is 6k? Doesn't make much sense... Maybe cap isnt actually 6k and your just trying to make money from a cancerous queue?

Archived