Hime

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

AliceOnFire    6

It is frozen/going up cuz VIPs are getting in front of you since server is completely full and even them are getting queue. Anw 30min queue VIP vs 15hours nonvip if your connection is stable to never dc, good luck.

Mythos1980    2

thank God you fix it couse I JUST GOT ''CLIENT WILL CLOSE'' ERROR after 9 hours in queue. And really...i dont think there is or has been out there mmo with 8-9-10 hours queue EVER.

Ogoshi    1

I want to know when a solution will appear for this problem, I'm waiting more than 10 hours to be able to log in, and when disconnect, I wait another 10 hours +, how absurd!

• Like 1

Sellene    7

Devs/admins only respond to $$$, and even then you have to be ingame to active your VIP, so hf queueing for 10h again if you really wanted to give this terrible company money.

Sellene    7

11h in queue with client closing here! :} Fun f2p experience.

Revert the 'fix'! Please, back to client closing and only 340 queue that actually moves!

Edited by Sellene

kupuldog    35
11 minutes ago, Mythos1980 said:

thank God you fix it couse I JUST GOT ''CLIENT WILL CLOSE'' ERROR after 9 hours in queue. And really...i dont think there is or has been out there mmo with 8-9-10 hours queue EVER.

same, 2 times today. :/

Dixi    0

from 6h w8 from 2200 in queue to 1400 client will close wtf  and pay for vip  when i can  log to spend coin just make ppl to take spend coin  in account and make vip to log in ! pff

Targ    0
2 minutes ago, Mythos1980 said:

/agree 
Last time I had to wait in queue for an mmo dates back to 2001 ("T4C" FYI) and it wasn't even hours, about 30min to 1h max. Now we're talking about dozens of hours... In 2018

On top of that (what i'm about to say happened literally 10min ago) after about 12 hours in queue, I was finally able to log in but then the Xigncode got mad and kicked me out. I'm now back into that freaking 2k+ queue. 

Madara    0

2.5k players queue =10 hours + waiting...and game mb dc so another 10 hours...first time i see this sh1t in game realy....

Nourish    1
16 minutes ago, Madara said:

i play from greece i have 2 chars 30+ in giran but i will go to start in aden server :///

THIS is why they are overcrowded! WHY are people from Europe on the NA server?! They opened it FOR the West! Why are you overcrowding our server and then complaining!

dopaxe    25

Probably wouldn’t wait at all if you went to Aden or paid. Don’t complain that you are trying to get on the most populated servers as a free player

Edited by dopaxe

Sellene    7
6 hours ago, pantko said:

ARE YOU PPL IN NCSOFT SERIUS???? 860 PLAYERS IN QUEUE 3 HOURS NOW ITS 629,WE W8 MORE THAN....10 HOURS TO LOG IN GAME??? WHY? JUST TO FORCE PPL TO BUY VIP?? IF ALL THOSE PPL THAT ARE IN QUEUE BY VIP THEY WILL LOG IN WITHOUT QUEUE? SO ISNT TECHNICAN PROBLEM OR SERVER CAPACITY PROBLEM IS JUST AN NCSOFT ''WAY'' TO FORCE PPL TO PAY FOR PLAY.

Even though this is full caps/brazil speak, its completely true. Anyone who wishes to play here now HAS to buy VIP, so once all 1800 ppl in queue have VIP, will they enter instantly? How so when your cap is 6k? Doesn't make much sense... Maybe cap isnt actually 6k and your just trying to make money from a cancerous queue?

• Like 1