Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

8 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

Probably wouldn’t wait at all if you went to Aden or paid. Don’t complain that you are trying to get on the most populated servers as a free player

I have VIP4 and I've been waiting 20 minutes. Probably another 20.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solution: Select another server, especially when they launch a 4th soon.

Too many players selected those severs, and there are too many VIPs in queue thus you still have to wait. 

They can't sprinkle magic dust on the servers and increase the player cap, the game uses AFK shops so there will ALWAYS be some sort of AFK player on the server. You just don't have to play on the highest pop server in the list. 

"It's too much effort to switch" b.s. as the servers have been live less than a month, any amount of work on a character is negligible. 

They should implement a system to transfer VIP to another server to make it easier on everyone.

i'm in the f...ing queue for 8 hours and stil have 83 ppl in front of me ! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ! KICK THE F>>>>ING AFKS OR THE BOTS DONT BE USELESS ! I CANT BELIEVE THAT AFTER 14 YEARS AND WITH ALL THAT MONEY YOU'VE GOT YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING TO UPGRADE THE SERVERS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE !

4 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Solution: Select another server, especially when they launch a 4th soon.

Too many players selected those severs, and there are too many VIPs in queue thus you still have to wait. 

They can't sprinkle magic dust on the servers and increase the player cap, the game uses AFK shops so there will ALWAYS be some sort of AFK player on the server. You just don't have to play on the highest pop server in the list. 

"It's too much effort to switch" b.s. as the servers have been live less than a month, any amount of work on a character is negligible. 

They should implement a system to transfer VIP to another server to make it easier on everyone.

It's not my problem! I PAID "P.A.I.D" I is one CLIENT and I want to play. If they are not enabled for the server DO NOT OPEN AND DO NOT ADVERTISE! ...

45 minutes ago, Nourish said:

THIS is why they are overcrowded! WHY are people from Europe on the NA server?! They opened it FOR the West! Why are you overcrowding our server and then complaining!

don't You see, EU server also has HIGH status? 

3 minutes ago, Pirilampa said:

It's not my problem! I PAID "P.A.I.D" I is one CLIENT and I want to play. If they are not enabled for the server DO NOT OPEN AND DO NOT ADVERTISE! ...

Words spoken by someone who can't even read what was posted.

If you can't read 5 sentences, there is no helping you.

2 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Words spoken by someone who can't even read what was posted.

If you can't read 5 sentences, there is no helping you.

I'm a customer. I want play! I bought and paid for the game! Rest does not interest me! The login problem is theirs, not my problem. Either they resolve or the server will close soon. Simple!

Damn NCSOFT just close dualbox !!!! For per pc 1 acc  thats it !!! All afk fishers and  alt char's will be down there is arround 2k player each server rest of them dual box !!! THIS IS CLASSIC NO NEED TO DUALBOX look at classicclub they dont allow dual box just for 1 dual box if you are premium !!! Make sense !!

Just now, Shooooooook said:

the que is like 15-20 mins for vip.  i dont get the problem? 

dont be poor as dirt and buy vip. its literally like $1.

Yes, and that should solve everything. Like same number of players in queue, just for money. Good idea, worth spreding. NOT

the best solution they can do is pj afk more than 30 minutes that is disconnected, that put the auctioner and forget about sitting players that sell, the fishing eliminate-the maximum or be an hour.

It can not be that there are 3000 people fishing while afk and that 2000 others want to enter to enjoy the game.

Archived