Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ByOKrosis said:

fishing in automatic mode is saturating the server, I understand that it is part of the lineage, 
but I think this is exaggerated, see the photo, and there is a lot more player that you can not see, 
they have to do something with the AFK Characters

foto ------->>>>>  https://ibb.co/hiuHZU

they need to disable that, this have nothing to do with the "classic" experience 

Just now, Binawocci said:

necesitan deshabilitar eso, esto no tiene nada que ver con la experiencia "clásica" 

totally agree, this has nothing to do with the classic experience of I2,
 this kind of thing the only thing that they achieve is to bleep the server,
 they have to disable it ALREADY

Just now, Akku said:

you guys made it even worse. now u have to wait forever in that freaking line, are u kidding me? is that the only way for you to get people's money? I'm so done with this crap.

Which is good, because you won't be clogging the servers.

6 minutes ago, Criss said:

indeed, they should end any kind of afk farm. 

El L2 Classic original tiene esta piscifactoría, el verdadero problema son los RMT bots.

The original L2 Classic has this fish farm, the real problem is the RMT bots

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

UseNG=true? modify l2.ini right?

Just now, Akku said:

Go purchase a lil bit more money for them, u fukin retard

Let's see who is retard here.

Do you think that NCsoft is a charity? Who do you think pays for their game development, server hardware, electricity costs, personnel salary etc.?

Just now, Binawocci said:

high demmand of afk's and bots 

even if that is so... afker and botters pay to try to avoid the kick/ban... even with that in mind, they should allow more in order to get more money for them...

But let's think NC works as a community and even they should allow more space to bring more people...

PS: I've been waiting for a list of 380 players.. after 1.5 hours I'm at 108... I guess we made another problem solving this one...

1 minute ago, Akku said:

Holda a second u sh1t, tf r u talking about, u wanna tell me that "waiting longer" means something good to us? Did you try waiting in there? It's not like 10 minutes waiting, it's seems it will take another 3 or 4 hours, so who tf can deal with that?

bots can hehe

But I need to admit that at least it looks like they've fixed the queue ... that's a start.

4 minutes ago, Vuash said:

bots can hehe

But I need to admit that at least it looks like they've fixed the queue ... that's a start.

Dude, they didn't fix shit. That was a part of their game. They saw that people complained too much, so they changed their strategy. If they wanted they could have just simply increased the slots. Now people still gonna buy that VIP status, because for a normal person it is not impossible to wait for that long to play a game.

Archived