Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Admin Team and Dev Team,

Thank you all for your continuous efforts for the betterment of the server and its community.  I believe the current issue with players being dropped from the queue is fixed.  Queue times have definitely increased, but 1500 player queue was 14 hours in queue for non-VIP players.  I, myself am VIP but  I cannot imagine what that must feel like to new players and old.  I actually enjoyed the lower rates the server started out on (with the exception of spoil rate), but these extensive queue times are going to ultimately hurt the popularity with the community.  I ask you to reconsider what needs to be done to reduce queue times in a whole; increasing server capacity, setting timers on offline shops/fishing (creating a constant flow of players disconnecting allowing for active players to enter), ect.. Thank you for your open ear and support to create a better experience for the Lineage2 community.

Best Regards. 

FATBOY

Juji/Hime, please brothers, u need to increase the limit of players, or simply put the fishing manually. Or just want fisher mans and AFK player in the server? its a 70% AFK ... please NCSOFT i have three accounts vip and i cant play in peace with this queue, my friends leave because of this. You need to do something about it, I'm already discouraged.

3 minutes ago, Cruniac said:

Whats baffling is that, these guys have been running Lineage 2 since April 2004 and now it seems like a complete lack of experience on their behalf on how to properly launch a game.

they just understimated the numbers of people wanting to play thats all and for good reason they bleeped GoD so much that they thought no one will come back to play a semi "proper" l2..

soy el numero 11 en la cola y no se mueve hace mas de 1 hora :S tengo que esperar que la cola vip este en 0 para que se mueva la mia.. yo queria tener una experiencia como cuando era chico que me jugaba horas y horas.. y lo de la adena estaba bien antes cuando jugaba c3 o menos.. me acuerdo que en talking siempre  avía gente xq te llevaba horas y horas subir de lvl al iniciar desde 0 pero ahora con 20 min de juego sos lvl 11 y mas..

8 hours ago, Amraith said:

Greetings,

Our team is working on addressing the issue with long queues for Giran and Talking Island. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

can we learn after 8 hours of...hard work i suppose,what are your first thoughts about 2k ppl waiting to log in? any ideas any plans?

2 hours ago, xaxavi said:

the best solution they can do is pj afk more than 30 minutes that is disconnected, that put the auctioner and forget about sitting players that sell, the fishing eliminate-the maximum or be an hour.

It can not be that there are 3000 people fishing while afk and that 2000 others want to enter to enjoy the game.

No Auctioneer. This is not WoW!

9 hours ago, Amraith said:

Greetings,

Our team is working on addressing the issue with long queues for Giran and Talking Island. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

After all those "we are working on it" answers i believe you just buying time so the koreans and companies farm and get their money...competitive players will give much money anyways so who gives a bleep about the rest of the world??? Its just a shitty business 

2 hours ago, trust said:

Juji/Hime, please brothers, u need to increase the limit of players, or simply put the fishing manually. Or just want fisher mans and AFK player in the server? its a 70% AFK ... please NCSOFT i have three accounts vip and i cant play in peace with this queue, my friends leave because of this. You need to do something about it, I'm already discouraged.

Of course people are AFK, nobody wants to log out and wait 15 hours to enter again

2 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

they just understimated the numbers of people wanting to play thats all and for good reason they bleeped GoD so much that they thought no one will come back to play a semi "proper" l2..

Well that's a good point but they could have seen and predicted what happened with L2C in Korea and Europe. It went off the charts at launch. Could have been slightly more prepared in case there was a zerg of people wanting to play, dunno maybe that's just me.

Archived