Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

Was at around ~400  with both of my accounts at the queue, so i thought its a good 2-3 hours of wait time. Checked 5 mins later and both my main and my buffer was already in the char selection screen.

Kinda weird, but im happy that im in lol.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Italianomedio said:

I totally agree with OFFLINE SHOP (eco etc etc) but I ask in support several time in Skelth, they answer "isnt an originale implementation"

Thats funny, either is VIP, the online store, multiple boxes and numerous other things ?

16 minutes ago, tyntas said:

Was at around ~400  with both of my accounts at the queue, so i thought its a good 2-3 hours of wait time. Checked 5 mins later and both my main and my buffer was already in the char selection screen.

Kinda weird, but im happy that im in lol.

It wasnt long ago that the queue shot down by hundreds and the server numbers took a big dive.  It seems there was a mass disconnect. Lucky you, enjoy!

I do not know what is happening but only my support character is taking disconect in the game, I spend hours and hours in line and my character disconects but the main one does not, and my internet is stable. Is there something I can do?

So its like a private server can be healthy with 9k players on and Official NcSoft dopeServer has a limit to 6k players and 4k of them are bots(exp store fishing)
And right now the only TrueFreeWay to play is to pay VIP...Private server>>NcSoft
If only there was a server privatewise like this one i think and i believe most of us would choose the private

Cause you know there is no queue there....

3 days straight cant enter its time to download league of legends again :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

So its like a private server can be healthy with 9k players on and Official NcSoft dopeServer has a limit to 6k players and 4k of them are bots(exp store fishing)
And right now the only TrueFreeWay to play is to pay VIP...Private server>>NcSoft
If only there was a server privatewise like this one i think and i believe most of us would choose the private

Have queue for vip.

1 hour ago, vanhellsing089 said:

You know classic.club x3 has been out for a few years now. And I bet a lot of people on NA Classic servers came here from there for a reason. Yes its free, but just like here, you get what you pay for. And if you dont pay then dont expect great results. 

3 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

You know classic.club x3 has been out for a few years now. And I bet a lot of people on NA Classic servers came here from there for a reason. Yes its free, but just like here, you get what you pay for. And if you dont pay then dont expect great results. 

Horrible server !! Fake advertising, unfortunately I wasted time.

Here i was happy skipping ~400ppl in the queue and getting in the game abit earlier, but suddenly both of my accounts got a dc :(

So am sitting now at ~1.4k in the line - doubt ill be able to play today...

Weird thing is the dc came right after i managed to snatch a long sword from someone that didnt bother to pick it up after it dropped from the spiders. Feeling both lucky and unlucky at the same time lol

Archived