Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

3 minutes ago, Cruniac said:

Just got home and wanted to login, 16xx queue, probably going to take 6+ hours. Haha, this is getting comical.

NCwest has 27% of server population in the queue just on TI and they do -_- all, lmao. They should write a book on how NOT to run a company.

I started the queue 7 hours ago, I'm in position 165 and I advance one position every 20 minutes, good luck dude!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just in....       started queue at arround 12:30, now its 19:31 was still at arround 500 queue  and ......"your client will be closed".

Closed client, restarted....  queue 1644. Yeah....  working as intended.

Can't even come in to activate vip 1.

Game made for those who are VIP, my friend is VIP and the waiting queue is around 100/140, while in the normal account the waiting queue is around 1000/1600, if you pay the company puts you in front of the queue. This is fair ?

20 minutes ago, Vagner said:

Game made for those who are VIP, my friend is VIP and the waiting queue is around 100/140, while in the normal account the waiting queue is around 1000/1600, if you pay the company puts you in front of the queue. This is fair ?

it's not fair and will not be - the only thing we can do is to accept the fact or go away. They don't open the servers for the fair idea of equal chances to all - but for the money it brings. It's sad,we don't like it but it's true. Personally i try to login and get VIP 1 to see if i can log in within reasonable time to play. Its cost is 5$ for 5 month /1 account so it's very reasonable like for a game.. i think i'm not gonna spend for it more. 

Archived