Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Traquinas said:

Today i saw "Taken" just finish "Taken 2"  maybe i will be able to see the third one, all that went i am in queue, and still 754 players to go, what you  do in queue time Myy DEAR LORD GM?

i recomend u to see The lord of the ring wen u end the saga u maybe will be at 100 in queue xD

Hello everyone :); totally agree with most people, you have to increase the number of people who enter the server by at least 20 thousand and be very strict with the control of the 3 accounts per pc. If they manage to increase the maximum capacity it will be the game of the year. in activity and they will have the best mmorpg game. Let ncsoft encourage you to invest in your game, which has given you many successes in the past ... People expect solution, serious, when you pay for a game you want to enter immediately, not with waiting. They can do it, improve the server and make all players happy. and you also because your game will be successful !!. do not miss the ncsoft  opportunity !!!:D

2 minutes ago, weakzterz said:

do i need to reinstall to fix this?

Im doing the verification of archives, I´ll let you know if it works, or you can do it right now. In the little windows of NCsoft theres a buttom that say "repair" or some shit like it, give it a try.

Archived