Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Seifer said:

Will you finally increase the max online ?

I mean half of the online are fishing or afk farming box anyway ...

All fixes are perfect and tested drops and adena, they are perfect now, but this thing with the bot farming/fishing etc.. too much bots. And those selling adena as well.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

1k queue now 

Suggestion only.  What if you back the old Fishing method to prevent afk fishing because every 10 days they create a new character and do the fishing again. 

9 minutes ago, InnocentSausage said:

Succesfully logged in after 2 hours in queue. Buying VIP lvl 1 to support the fix. Also looking forward to @Hime 's "Like button"  :D

Nice try NCsoft! 

Keep up the good work and i'll think about it! :P

Almost 1 week blocked for my friends, for random billing issue caused by YOUR service, ticket sent at the first minute of the suspension of their account, first answer just 2 days ago from the support who ask random information like they couldnt check earlier or by theirself.

And now again waiting. So because you didnt fix your security program or idk how its working, people are blocked on a rush opening server, and the support need like 1 week to check and answer, and still no solution found because they need 1 week more to really investigating on wtf is going on ? You are spamming this forum saying the support is independant and their will is out of your capacity, but they remain, i guess, from NCSoft company. Can you stop shitting on your community and really try to do something ?

I see many people crying for rate/drop before/after change, for the queue while they just need to pay 5e to play, while my 2 friends spent both 150e for play 2 days, and now being locked for almost 1 week, and of course since they are even banned forum and IP, they cant say anything, anywhere, but waiting the answer from a random guy working for "support" who decide he isnt lazy enough to work today.

Thx to push them a bit, 1 week to send 2 mails isnt normal in any company/country in this bleeping world.
@Hime @Juji
ticket 22102193 and ticket 22076462

I can't understand the people that is complaining about the queue being too long, 5$ is 5months of vip, if you have 3 box is 36$ per YEAR.

If you dont want to pay is fine, but stop complaining and asking for retarded things like 1box max, no fishing, etc.

Also if you dont want to pay why dont play in aden? you dont have queue there.

I understand the frustration on this, I really do. It is a long wait time but I think we need to look at the positive here though. The devs took the time to look into this issue and worked to get an outcome that stops kicking everyone after waiting in line so long. That's what everyone has been wanting, including myself, and they found some resolve. In all actuality, we don't know how much work it took them to fix this because we don't know what all went into it, we are not on their staff. At least we all know that the wait time will be longer but we will be able to log once we make it to the front of the queue. Waiting in queue for a few hours is still better than being kicked multiple times  after trying over and over for few hours only left to feel more and more frustrated. Its sad that some people would rather keep searching for things to complain about instead of showing a little appreciation for once. Unfortunately we live in a world where too many people feel the need to look for things to nitpick about  and cant accept a win when they get one.

10 minutes ago, Nigro said:

I can't understand the people that is complaining about the queue being too long, 5$ is 5months of vip, if you have 3 box is 36$ per YEAR.

If you dont want to pay is fine, but stop complaining and asking for retarded things like 1box max, no fishing, etc.

Also if you dont want to pay why dont play in aden? you dont have queue there.

well where is the "play for free" that the Great NCsoft put on top of the site ? why the hell should i pay 36$ per year?

1 minute ago, Nigro said:

You can play for free, just gonna wait in the queue until the population drop.

the fact is that i have created my character 3 days ago and it's still lvl 1 cause of this bs ! so yeah let's wait 3 days in queue cause NCsoft just want the money to keep their Girrafes alive instead of a server upgrade !

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

This solves NO PROBLEM, 2k of people in queue!!! It only makes the players wait longer. The only solution is to create another Talking Island2 server with the SAME GMT, and make a FREE transfer available, and if necessary, maybe a Talking Island3. NCsoft is joking, spreading from your new server which NO ONE can log in!

Archived