Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can we get on and spend those Ncoins to get a VIP if we have to wait in line for 3-4 hours and even after that u get stuck at 500 players??? Can someone explain me? Am I missing something?? Is there a way to get VIP through website or so??

How can we get on and spend those Ncoins to get a VIP if we have to wait in line for 3-4 hours and even after that u get stuck at 500 players??? Can someone explain me? Am I missing something?? Is there a way to get VIP through website or so??

Tutorial to login (Now are 1500 peoples in queue.)

Login your account, take the code in email.

Select server Talking Island.

Put off your monitor.

Go to you bed, put alarm to 06:00 hours.

Sleep! 8 hours later you can play, gg.

35 minutes ago, Nigro said:

I can't understand the people that is complaining about the queue being too long, 5$ is 5months of vip, if you have 3 box is 36$ per YEAR.

If you dont want to pay is fine, but stop complaining and asking for retarded things like 1box max, no fishing, etc.

Also if you dont want to pay why dont play in aden? you dont have queue there.

You think that's bad? Just wait until you CAN play and you get banned for no friggen reason like myself and others. You'll be missing your time in the queue.

But seriously, anyone who buys coins should be able to bypass the queue. It's pretty stupid that you actually need to spend them ingame, in order to be considered VIP, when non-VIP's can't even get into the game in the first place.

A fairly ridiculous oversight imo... Hopefully they fix soon.

7 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Tutorial to login (Now are 1500 peoples in queue.)

Login your account, take the code in email.

Select server Talking Island.

Put off your monitor.

Go to you bed, put alarm to 06:00 hours.

Sleep! 8 hours later you can play, gg.

or play in another server

47 minutes ago, Adrenaline said:

I understand the frustration on this, I really do. It is a long wait time but I think we need to look at the positive here though. The devs took the time to look into this issue and worked to get an outcome that stops kicking everyone after waiting in line so long. That's what everyone has been wanting, including myself, and they found some resolve. In all actuality, we don't know how much work it took them to fix this because we don't know what all went into it, we are not on their staff. At least we all know that the wait time will be longer but we will be able to log once we make it to the front of the queue. Waiting in queue for a few hours is still better than being kicked multiple times  after trying over and over for few hours only left to feel more and more frustrated. Its sad that some people would rather keep searching for things to complain about instead of showing a little appreciation for once. Unfortunately we live in a world where too many people feel the need to look for things to nitpick about  and cant accept a win when they get one.

"L2 CLASSIC NOW TRULY FREE"

That's why all are complaining.

15 minutes ago, jonyqup said:

"L2 CLASSIC NOW TRULY FREE"

That's why all are complaining.

Step 1-Download client

Step 2-Make an account

Step 3-Launch game

Step 4-Enter password

Step 5-Wait in queue if the server is full, if not, proceed to next step

Step 6-Select character. If you haven't made one yet, this is the time to do so

Step 7-Enter pin and hit ok

Step 8-After successfully logging in, enjoy the game

Where in any of those steps do you have to pay money?

It is as advertised. "Truely free"

10 minutes ago, Adrenaline said:

Step 5-Wait in queue if the server is full, if not, proceed to next step

Iam in queue since 1:30 hours ago, and still waiting for anothers 703 players. I start with ~1500, so i must wait another 1:30 horus more? Total 3 hours to play vs ppl who pay, that's is free for u?

If i come to home after study or work and wanna play before to bed. I need spend 3 hours in queue? That's if free for u?

23 minutes ago, jonyqup said:

Iam in queue since 1:30 hours ago, and still waiting for anothers 703 players. I start with ~1500, so i must wait another 1:30 horus more? Total 3 hours to play vs ppl who pay, that's is free for u?

If i come to home after study or work and wanna play before to bed. I need spend 3 hours in queue? That's if free for u?

Do you spend any money to wait in queue to play? You don't.  That's because it is free to play. It may be time consuming but at least you don't spend the same amount of time getting repeatedly kicked out now.

5 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

@Hime Hi and thx for all the effort your team do for us, is there a way to increase cap of 5800 population or decrease 3 acc per pc to 2-1 so more active ppl can join ?

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline said:

Do you spend any money to wait in queue to play? You don't.  That's because it is free to play. It may be time consuming but at least you don't spend the same amount of time getting repeatedly kicked out now.

You point is unfair. 

Pay? Play 

No pay? 4 hours for logging.

Where is the truly free? U don't have any point.

Hace 9 minutos, Forcis dijo:

4 hs esperando para que te saque  me encanta como solucionan las cosas, la verdad que como  empresa un  desastre hay muchas soluciones, la verdad que  no valoran lo fiel  que es la comunidad ,lo que darían  las demás  empresas  la cantidad de usuarios que tiene l2 ...

Archived