Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hime @Juji

Dear you two,

Suggestions to this issue would be that the queue'ing system only applies if you want to open more than one acocunt on your computer. Meaning that those who focus only on one account should always be able to access the server and or if you have multiple accounts, the first one you open should be able to log on.

The thing about the ViP system is that if you run it like it is run now you'll have a server full of boxed champs that fish all day long to make money, while the rest, real players, will not be able to log on. 

The free-for-play system is therefore flawed, since it will not be "free", because if you want to play you will need to use money to be able to play the game. Regardless of the amount 5 Euro for ViP or more, it is a paradox and "false marketing methods" that you claim a product is free, while in fact it is not.

Your system includes that all people will have the option of having 3 accounts logged in. This system, in my opinion, was a good try to try and make this game more equal for all. It is, however, a system that blocks this server. Of course all want to have their boxes. Because that is the "method" we've been using since the launch of Lineage II. But back then we needed subscriptions and now and for years the amount of real players on official servers has been really low, so full servers haven't been a problem for  a long time, so this is an issue you haven't had in a while. On other servers, having one "subscription" or in this case, a ViP system, could or perhaps even "should" open up the option of having one more account. So you have one ViP, then you can have one more account. If you have two ViP, you can open up a 3rd. This would be more logical. As already suggested at the beginning of my thread. The 1st account you open should ALWAYS have access and queue'ing for a 2nd and third, regardless of ViP status.'

Hime and Juji, your thoughts?

Since yesterday I am trying to login but no success, I only was able to log once in the morning  yesterday . Okay someone might say just become vip. How the hell I can become vip if First of all NCSOFT Deliverers ncoins after  5h ? and then u have a ridiculous queue  that u get disconnect when u are typing the 2nd security psw  or when u are near to log ? WHY DONT U GUYS MAKE THE ACCOUNT VIP AS SOON AS AFTER U BUY THE NCOINS IN YOUR WEBSITE ? or why dont give the option to become vip without login. I really dont want to wait 1 month until enough ppl had quit to be able to play without queue.

I think soon people with VIP will have problems as well, players are getting afraid off loggin off so they stay ingame selling or just sitting around. 

and if its true that 'bots are overtaking the server' the combo wont help. 

I have no clue how one should solve this, its kinda complicated IMO

8 hours ago, LiterallyHitler said:

You think that's bad? Just wait until you CAN play and you get banned for no friggen reason like myself and others. You'll be missing your time in the queue.

But seriously, anyone who buys coins should be able to bypass the queue. It's pretty stupid that you actually need to spend them ingame, in order to be considered VIP, when non-VIP's can't even get into the game in the first place.

A fairly ridiculous oversight imo... Hopefully they fix soon.

Maybe it's your name, but hard to know, rules are not posted anywhere.

1 minute ago, WutWutWut said:

Well they promised EXTREME HARDCORE EXPERIENCE, so adena is back to normal so now hardcore queue for you boiz ;)

For real now, why cant they increase server cap at least by 500 or 1k, that would fix a lot of problems

Does that mean ladies can bypass the queue? ;D 

I really don't mind waiting but it does kick you out at some point. I didn't get kicked out (yet) but my boyfriend did, so I hope NCsoft is not putting some limits based on IP, as we both had main+buffer waiting to play with.

Who's idea @ NCSoft was it to run the classic server on the classic hardware from 15 years ago >< The "Login queue fix" is not really a fix but more a hell. pos 1394 in queue for 15 minutes... That means i can play the game in about 1 year? 

The servers should be able to handle way more requests these days compared to other mmo's with more players online.

maybe kick from game when 20 seconds idle in char select screen?

Login queue stuck at 1357 for over an our. Tried redoing it twice before that. 
I know you guys are busy and I appreciate what you have done so far but this is going to cost you players.
Friends can't log in and play with us :(

I also noticed that if i cancel  login and try to relogin (because queue number isnt going down) it says account already in use... Are characters maybe hanging in queue after the cancelling the login for the first time and get removed if they try to login a second time?

Archived