Forums

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is that to become a VIP, you not only have to buy the coins for the page, you can also enter the game to buy items from there with the coins, so now we are in it, I can not login because I'm not VIP , they sell me the coins and I can not use them because I am not VIP and I can not login, they are the kings of irony.

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Why would they listen to people who don't pay?

how long do you think the current vips will pay? sure some will continue( untill server population decreses), but if you present yourself as an quality server with problem fixing, more people will eventually pay, now lots of people wont pay becouse this server from the start was a sh*t show

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

I was paying for 5 years for 2 accounts, 15$/mo each, before they destroyed the game with the GoD content and the "f2p" model.

you take yourself as an exaple comparred to already 3k+ people paying, not everyone will comit to paying monthly, with the problems surrounding the servers

Yeah I know there are too much topics about queue, but I'm just curious what is your longest queue or maybe even time. Well guys, share your experience. As you can see this one is from Giran server and cant tell loging time cause this one still running since morning (estimated time 5h) :D

th_421359800_L2classic_122_335lo.jpg

Before Fix i had to wait for like 2 hours and close the client 3-4 times before i manage to logg in...Now after the fix i have to wait 1650 ppl que which is like 5 hours to play...WHAT KIND OF FIX IT THAT?Do you really think ppl theese days have that much time just to logg in their game????Seriouly i came after 10 years on L2 with the bigest enthousiasm to play this game...JUST ALL QUIT SERVER ITS THE ONLY WAY THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE....AS LONG AS YOU PAY THEM AND LOGG IN THEIR GAME THEY WILL KEEP THE GAME LIKE THIS

thats atleast 5-6 hours.....i logged in at 10.40 am and the que was 1200, now checked and got a system error code pop up from the game basically two hours later, checked the que and it was at 675....relog now and que is 1700...when the fuk do you expect to log in in 2020?

reason is simple: too many afk (especially multiple boxes around event monsters, some ppl have even 9+ boxes there), too many bots, rmt and fishing (i know its part of the game, but while you are afk fishing, ppl who want to play cant login - thats the sad truth).

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

look... the servers are all new, open another EU server, 2k people waiting in Q is not normal, when the pop will drop merge them and voila... IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 DAYS TO PLAY. @Hime

I will be scared when VIP players cant login, right now is just a sub model, pay and enter , the game is "free" but you will only login if some people free server slots, i payed VIP for all my accounts so i can login, but i rather pay a montly subscription.

3 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

Log into Aden server and get vip1. It will cost you 80 ncoin. Then make a char on the server you want to play on. It is a simple fix that only cost about 1 dollar.

It won't work. VIP is per server.

Before i start playing this server i was terrible student because i was playing lots of private servers and had no time to study, but thanks to you now i can finally study while waiting to 1700+ queue...
Thanks again NCSOFT for making me a better student!

Archived