Forums

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since the last update, now we know once we log in, the game wont kik in character select, but the qeue now is like x10 times longer, yesterday i try to log on 6:30 pm with a queue of 900 persons and log on 11:30 pm, thats make 5 hours average of a qeue of 900 persons, if u logged with more or less people and have another average time, please post here to know te queue times, for example: 500 persons, 3 hours, 1.200 persons 7 hours.

Knowing this averages of queue times you can get up early morning like 5 hours before your normal get up time and leave the queue on meanwhile you go back sleep, or leave in the afternon like 4 pm and come back at 9 pm.

Well guys hope this information helps, but if you help with more average queue times information will help more.

4 hours ago, Mayflower said:

@Hime @Juji

Dear you two,

Suggestions to this issue would be that the queue'ing system only applies if you want to open more than one acocunt on your computer. Meaning that those who focus only on one account should always be able to access the server and or if you have multiple accounts, the first one you open should be able to log on.

The thing about the ViP system is that if you run it like it is run now you'll have a server full of boxed champs that fish all day long to make money, while the rest, real players, will not be able to log on. 

The free-for-play system is therefore flawed, since it will not be "free", because if you want to play you will need to use money to be able to play the game. Regardless of the amount 5 Euro for ViP or more, it is a paradox and "false marketing methods" that you claim a product is free, while in fact it is not.

Your system includes that all people will have the option of having 3 accounts logged in. This system, in my opinion, was a good try to try and make this game more equal for all. It is, however, a system that blocks this server. Of course all want to have their boxes. Because that is the "method" we've been using since the launch of Lineage II. But back then we needed subscriptions and now and for years the amount of real players on official servers has been really low, so full servers haven't been a problem for  a long time, so this is an issue you haven't had in a while. On other servers, having one "subscription" or in this case, a ViP system, could or perhaps even "should" open up the option of having one more account. So you have one ViP, then you can have one more account. If you have two ViP, you can open up a 3rd. This would be more logical. As already suggested at the beginning of my thread. The 1st account you open should ALWAYS have access and queue'ing for a 2nd and third, regardless of ViP status.'

Hime and Juji, your thoughts?

Well the server is already a week and a half old, there are players already lv 45+, disableing box systen would be a mistake responsible in many box accounts wasted for nothing, they cant risk that, sure if it would have been imememted on server launch we wouldnt have queues now, and im all for only one account per player.  It seems all they could do now is terminate fishing or make a new server for europeans and allow transfers from giran and TI to aden for NA players

10 hours ago, jonyqup said:

You point is unfair. 

Pay? Play 

No pay? 4 hours for logging.

Where is the truly free? U don't have any point.

My point is unfair? My point is valid because its backed up by FACTS.  Literally thousands of people play this game every single day and they do it without spending a dime. Before classic was released, how much were you spending on this game to play on any of the other servers? Just because you are upset that you have to wait in line, it doesnt change the fact that you can do it for free. Just as the game is free to play, you are free to jump on another server that doesn't have a queue so you can play. That is all free to play too, You just dont have a line to wait in. 

@Hime Even starting at 3:45 am PDT been waiting in queue 2.5 hours and still 202 players remaining. Please allow FREE character transfers to Aden server... I think many of us would move if given the chance. Just don't want to lose the time we have put in already... OR increase your server size, obviously

You should stop AFK activites s.a fishing and event monsters or else soon you will have no players left in server regardless vip or not.. im lvl 4 vip myself and i have long term playing plan with keeping my lvl4 vip however want to do that with my friends and not all of them willing to pay. So if they cannot play neither do i. And there arw more vips outthere ok they can enter the game but since actice non vips cannot enter who we play or party with? Fishermans? So NC soft fix it fast or you will loose all ur gamers in no time and my suggestion is yet again stop afk activites 

25 minutes ago, Glock said:

Well the server is already a week and a half old, there are players already lv 45+, disableing box systen would be a mistake responsible in many box accounts wasted for nothing, they cant risk that, sure if it would have been imememted on server launch we wouldnt have queues now, and im all for only one account per player.  It seems all they could do now is terminate fishing or make a new server for europeans and allow transfers from giran and TI to aden for NA players

Well what is 1 week in the life spam of a server that goes on for years? The real work is the SBs, and I doubt and boxes have haste or DW yet. 

3 minutes ago, Mayflower said:

Well what is 1 week in the life spam of a server that goes on for years? The real work is the SBs, and I doubt and boxes have haste or DW yet. 

Okay NA can start on Aden but what about europe? And yes many people have taken even free weeks of work to lvl to 45+ so starting a new would be a problem. Comunities and clans are already created, going to aden would mean to disband many clans and comunities, leave friends behind and your hard grind. Thants not an option

The queue for Giran is currently around 1900 people.  I suspect a good chunk of those are computers that have already been disconnected.  Every time I get disconnected and try to get back on says I'm already there.  Is there a solution?  Perhaps require a ping to the login server every 60 seconds so that the disconnected clients are removed from the queue?

What a shame for such a company. I WAS willing to play Lineage 2 just to share that nostalgic experience with my old Lineage 2 friends and now it has become clear that I have to pay for the "free game". It is not the money that bothers me but being treated like that; that so many players have been lied to. It would not have been a problem for me if I had been informed that I had to pay to play in the very beginning. It is 2018 and there are so many games out there and we have to wait in the queue for hours to play an old game... It does not make any sense. Well, the worst part is they have killed the game for me after so many years. Shame again for being so amateur or money driven. And the afk events.. Why to insist on those while people are waiting for hours just  to be able to play? Or is it that more will feel forced to pay while waiting? Those are real humans wasting their precious time, show a little respect at least...

Impossible to log in, roommate started logging 3h ago, no point for me to try load clients now because queue is over 1600. Any fix for this? New euro server? Removal of shit afk fishing? Removal of 900 afk boxes standing in town shouting sale shouts? Removal of afk shops counting as population on the server? (offline shops)

Anything please? We want to play!

How can there be a limit to how many people are in game? It just doesn't seem true. If the game can truly only handle 6k or whatever number it is, then how is there a queue at all? How can VIP players bypass the queue and potentially increase that number past 6k if it will become too unstable? Just seems like a massive mess to try to force people to buy VIP, and even if we wanted to, we cant because you have to get in game to activate it. What a joke! This is official?

P.S. After 3h queue for roommate stuck on 813 and has to reload client so obviously queue crashing isnt fixed.

Archived