Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, there may be no easy fix. It is possible that their hardware or software cannot support either expanded capacity or an additional server.  If they can support those, they obviously should do so.  Expand the capacity and add a new server with something like GMT-3.

If they cannot do that, there are less effective but helpful things they can do.  

1. Allow immediate transfers of all characters in an account and VIP status to Aden.  

2. Restart the servers twice a day.  I don't agree with disabling game functions, like fishing or private stores.  But it is not too much to ask the afk players to log back in twice a day.  Besides, it would give all those currently stuck in queue a chance to log in before the server fills back up.

3. Temporarily suspend the attendance event.  It's a good event (though the awards are a real disappointment) but it requires people to log on and stay on for at least half an hour, whether they want to do anything or not.  This leads to tons of characters just standing around taking up a slot on the server.  Continue the event when the congestion is relieved.

4. Establish an auction house.  Until the congestion is relieved, charge no commission for its use.  This would eliminate a least a few of the private stores.

Let's get creative.  What other ideas do people have?

51 minutes ago, Lalaith said:

I have two accounts, I always play with both at the same time and a few days ago I blocked one of the accounts, I talked to the support and they did not help me, can someone explain to me what happens?

Too much Adrenaline.

6 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Sadly, there may be no easy fix. It is possible that their hardware or software cannot support either expanded capacity or an additional server.  If they can support those, they obviously should do so.  Expand the capacity and add a new server with something like GMT-3.

If they cannot do that, there are less effective but helpful things they can do.  

1. Allow immediate transfers of all characters in an account and VIP status to Aden.  

2. Restart the servers twice a day.  I don't agree with disabling game functions, like fishing or private stores.  But it is not too much to ask the afk players to log back in twice a day.  Besides, it would give all those currently stuck in queue a chance to log in before the server fills back up.

3. Temporarily suspend the attendance event.  It's a good event (though the awards are a real disappointment) but it requires people to log on and stay on for at least half an hour, whether they want to do anything or not.  This leads to tons of characters just standing around taking up a slot on the server.  Continue the event when the congestion is relieved.

4. Establish an auction house.  Until the congestion is relieved, charge no commission for its use.  This would eliminate a least a few of the private stores.

+1

9 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Id love to see ingame mods, either have them being visible there or just sweeping areas once in a while to remove obvious adena sellers. 

( id guess they would be swarmed by ppl if they were visible )

I think they should create a new server, clearly everyone wants to play in TI server, but not so many can. Aden was light now it's already normal. I totally agree with restart server at least once a day, so people who really wants to play get a chance to log in without waiting 4+ hours. Even vip players are facing queue right now.

4 minutes ago, BrZ said:

we need to wait like 4 - 6 h for enter game........ wtf?

after 3:30 h from 1700 to 850 ....

GG Lineage

Actually, you'll have to wait waaay longer, at around 350 it's taking +-10min/1queue less. 

Hello:
I've been in the queue for over an hour and I still have 990 players ahead.
I hope this is not a definitive solution. This way it is the same as before: wait to log in for about ten minutes and throw you out, or wait two hours and not get in.
I know they're working on it and that's why I'm going to have a little (more) patience, but let's... at the moment it's not solution.
Good luck.
(Translated by Google, I hope you apologize for the mistakes)

18 hours ago, Hime said:

Olá a todos,

Lançamos outra correção para o problema do "cliente será fechado" enquanto os jogadores esperam na fila ou quando chegam à tela de caracteres. Você não deve mais ser expulso da fila enquanto espera. Os tempos de fila podem ser mais longos, pois os jogadores não serão mais kickados enquanto esperam.

Nenhum tempo de inatividade do servidor foi necessário, mas você precisará atualizar o cliente do jogo através do NC Launcher para receber a correção.

Stop thinking about money. The players want to play. Increase the capacity of the servers to 12k and this will end the wait.

Archived