Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Server limit becomes too low when you have all those fishing/afk/shop chars. That's the truth. Too many people want to play and you expand it to 3 box limit which leads to half the in game population having 2 afk chars 24/7, if not 3 when they aren't playing. Then we also have the people with multiple PCs logging 6+ chars. 

VIP might work now but soon more and more people will buy it and there will be hours of queues for VIPs too, which leads to soon 4k+ chars never logging out the entire week.

Good luck solving this out, really, if you arent even willing to reboot your server to kick the afks, in the end u built a server tailor made for the afks.

19 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

Do you plan to do anything to limit afk boxes? bots?

They should limit the use of clients by IP free 1., and 2 user vip.

Apart from that many players leave the pjta afk or fishing many we want to enter to play and level up.

this thing is getting serrious. look im lvl 4 Vip. you can feel free to check my status and willing to pay monthly to keep my vip lvl 4 status but if my friends or clannies cannot play because they cannot enter im not playing too.. there are tons of options out there.. im not paying 30-40usd monthly to play with full of afk fishermans.. so fix this afk problems or you will loose not only free players even VIPs

This is ridiculous, 5h for login while 80% of ppl inside are afk, fishing, selling or doing boxes. great nscoft.

There are really esay solutions, remove fishing, remove boxes with same IP, and disconect that ppl who is afk more than 2h (sellers, etc) or create an acutioner house.

A lot of pple will stop playing this because inside game u play solo, no partys and nothing to do. Ure creating a useless server.

7 hours on the "waiting list", and still waiting. My main is in, cause has vip status, my buffer cannot log in, so main char useless also. I want my money back for real! This is extortion in order to make us purchase vip for boxes, and you had to warn us that this will be the case with those servers in advance, so we wouldn't spend any money on it.

The thing is they dont understand that even if vip users are fine and can log in if they loose free players there wont be any point in playing this game

Im sure many VIP users have friends who  wont/cant pay to become vip so by simple logic what will happen if one VIP player friends just quit....

dunno why ncsoft is just so determined to  get money...Keep servers healthy and incomes will increase....

Its almost viable to assume that more players would like to become vip if servers are healthy but its certain that noone will pay if there

is the problem of 3k people in queue

Just my opinion and nothing more

Archived