Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

20 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

Will it be always like this ? Or you are planning to make more space on server? Because even this solution made my friends to quit server, also i am planning too. 'Coz this is is very painfull losing 3-4 hours on queue if you know you can make something in game in that 3-4 h...

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And once again we are left to no support at all cause guess what, it is the weekend!

First there was no adena drop. Now is unable to even log in game. What to expect for the next weekend? Surely there must be something else left in the bag of surprises!

When you are offering a service to a thousand of customers and you are a multi-million company you just not let your players suffer even if it is the weekend!

It was already mentioned not just once, there must be some support for the server, not just some automatic replies from so called "competent" GMs...

But I guess that we are expecting just too much.

I have been in the queue for 5 hours, started with 1596 players... now i am in the 496 position and it has been 496 for the last 1 hour.. i dont know if the client crashed with no error or its just ment to be this way while noone exits the game..

i was not able to log in to the game with the game client will be closed error.. so they deleted the error message.. 

i am not able to log in the game.. still queue is the problem :)

They said they removed  problem of "your client will be closed" I 've got  it again like 3rd time today - usually when waiting in queue. I updated files as sugested . So i find your statement of removing this problem not true.

6h queue, that´s breaking records! I was really happy when you fixed the issue, but now we have another one. Take that limit off, ppl want to play in a server with a good population. And 1st of all they want to be able to connect so they can play!

37 minutes ago, MisChief said:

I have been in the queue for 5 hours, started with 1596 players... now i am in the 496 position and it has been 496 for the last 1 hour.. i dont know if the client crashed with no error or its just ment to be this way while noone exits the game..

i was not able to log in to the game with the game client will be closed error.. so they deleted the error message.. 

i am not able to log in the game.. still queue is the problem :)

37 mins later since the post, still 496th place in queue with no errors...

Congratulations for those who can log in.. Nice Play NCSoft

@Juji@

@Hime@

NCsoft should seriously consider adding one more server with a time zone between GMT -5 and GMT -2 and grant free passes to that server.

The problem will get worse, leaving several people resentful of the company.

It is the only real solution, without removing content from the game.

Now even VIP users are queuing up, at the moment that free users manage to enter their accounts and charge VIP. The problem will grow.

I have friends who try for days to buy the VIP to enter. And he does have 4 hours to wait for the game to let him in (hopefully).

It is very serious what is happening.

Apologies if I express myself badly, I hope you understand me.

8 minutes ago, Balerion said:

@Juji@

@Hime@

NCsoft should seriously consider adding one more server with a time zone between GMT -5 and GMT -2 and grant free passes to that server.

The problem will get worse, leaving several people resentful of the company.

It is the only real solution, without removing content from the game.

Now even VIP users are queuing up, at the moment that free users manage to enter their accounts and charge VIP. The problem will grow.

I have friends who try for days to buy the VIP to enter. And he does have 4 hours to wait for the game to let him in (hopefully).

It is very serious what is happening.

Apologies if I express myself badly, I hope you understand me.

Agree

7 minutes ago, mcADE said:

Restart the server ONCE a day and 1 box per PC (free to play) is the reasonable thing to do at this point.

That way you will have more advantage over those who are not VIP, having more than one open box ...

Nothing that can not be solved by virtualizing PC, or more PC.

Not to mention that it also affects the GoD servers since they use the same client.

Restart the server every day I do not think it's an option ...

Archived