Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

el parche fue un éxito, ahora el problema es la cola para ingresar es demasiado larga y se tiene que esperar alrededor de 14 hs para poder logear por lo tanto los que están logeados no se quieren deslogear y esto congestiona mas la cola de espera y va a ir incrementando hasta el punto de que la cola no se moverá...

este se soluciona... incrementando 1k + la capacidad máxima y limitando a 2 clientes por ip.. 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so apparently the server ran out for non-donor players? I'm in the queue for 14 hours and I still can not play ... and apparently it will be so I lost my char for not being able to log in. how to feel excited to play like that?

6 hours ago, Cruniac said:

Well that's a good point but they could have seen and predicted what happened with L2C in Korea and Europe. It went off the charts at launch. Could have been slightly more prepared in case there was a zerg of people wanting to play, dunno maybe that's just me.

i think that we have quite a lot more dont forget its 18k almost on the servers yesterday plus giran and TI had a quota of 4k combines and 1k aden...literally another server just waiting on the quota 

Hmmmm Open another server for Europe ......here are ppl who want to play casual 2h when they come from work or what other bussines .Last night at 10pm(GTM+2)-  3k ppl waithing its not resonable at all so i went to sleep maybe i will play in the morning at 6/7 am(GTM+2) and 250 ppl in queue :)))))) i mean wtf ? :))))there is no part of the days when someone can enjoy this game in a casual maner?!?!?! Remember just that some of us played L2 since C1/C2 Official release = +15 years ago.... hope to find a way to help us! tnx and gl all 

Hello!, i was making the queue with a non-vip account, to make it vip, and when i reach two players after like 10 or 12 hours, "The client will be closed, Do you want to continue?,and guess what, a friend got the same after 8 hours :D

c6e4c5f802.jpg

The old queue that last one hour and kick you was better than this 12 hours and get dc fix it please, or let us make vip accounts from the website :D

6 minutes ago, Skanker said:

Solution is offline shop+ offline fishing and maximum capacity over 6000,i suggest to double.... Peace 9_9 

You haven't played LIVE servers during sieges at their peak. It was impossible to use or even craft ss due to unbelievable lag which caused an item consumption/creation take a minute or even more (and yes, we are talking 2017 here). There's absolutely no technical capacity to increase cap further than 6k unless you like a game where everyone can connect but nobody can play.

1 hour ago, MlGHTY said:

Hello!, i was making the queue with a non-vip account, to make it vip, and when i reach two players after like 10 or 12 hours, "The client will be closed, Do you want to continue?,and guess what, a friend got the same after 8 hours :D

c6e4c5f802.jpg

The old queue that last one hour and kick you was better than this 12 hours and get dc fix it please, or let us make vip accounts from the website :D

you know vip players start to getting queue aswell?? beacuse there is limited about of reserved slots for them 

1 hour ago, Skanker said:

Solution is offline shop+ offline fishing and maximum capacity over 6000,i suggest to double.... Peace 9_9 

I think is a good solution especialy offline shops, we can become more Green......why leave our pc's open all night's and consume extra electricity for having a shop/fishing on Lineage.... (When shop sell all items Auto-Disconnect)

1st More eco sustainable Lineage 

2nd Not using slots for people who want to play. (Offline Shops + Fishing)

3rd Captcha every 1 hour for bots.

Hope L2 Team will make a thought. Thanks

14 minutes ago, IronMaid3n said:

I think is a good solution especialy offline shops, we can become more Green......why leave our pc's open all night's and consume extra electricity for having a shop/fishing on Lineage.... (When shop sell all items Auto-Disconnect)

1st More eco sustainable Lineage 

2nd Not using slots for people who want to play. (Offline Shops + Fishing)

3rd Captcha every 1 hour for bots.

Hope L2 Team will make a thought. Thanks

what? LOL

Two days and a half without any support or statement on the login queue problem except one Moderator's "we are working on...".

If you really do working on this problem then the next official answer in the forums must came with the solution of the problem. If not and we once again receive and read "we are working on the problem..." then you are doing absolutely nothing at all cause if a multi-million company can not handle with a solution for more than a two days for a thousands of customers then the question is who can?

Personally I do no think that the thing with more servers like a lot of people suggested already will help that much. It will just for a short time and then they will be infested again with bots, with people fishing with 10 clients etc. More servers is not the solution here. You already made 3 servers, they must be more than enough for the players interested in playing Lineage II Classic. My bet is that the number of the real players which are playing at the moment in these 3 servers is no more than 4-5000.

A lot of people saying that multiboxing is a problem, that is not exactly true. I think that a player which is using 1 to 3 clients must be just fine, but the real problem here is that there are many and I mean really many people that are using much more than 3 clients to play Lineage II Classic. Like 5-6-7-8-9 or even more. This is one big problem which needs to be addressed somehow.

Just my few cents.

Honestly this is a big issue from NCSoft.

I understand all the other things like the rates, the payed subscription and all the thing I dont understand is why NCSoft made everything for people to stay AFK 24/7

1) Stupid event called "Memorable Raid Event" where you can leave 3 chars AFK 24/7 and you receive a chest every 15 minutes without doing nothing. this brings around 300-500players AFK. DISABLE THIS EVENT OR PEOPLE MUST HIT MONSTER TO GET BUFF

2) AFK fishing, the second most stupid idea you had where you also have around 300-500 players AFK fishing. Disable autofishing it makes no sense and its not challenging at all

3) Afk players outside town/ that do not have shop mounted

FIX: End with that stupid and pointless event and end with auto fishing

Everything else that is being suggested, reduce number of boxes, offline shops, different queues for different player subscription levels I believe its hard, but by disabling those 2 things it would for sure make a difference...

Cheers

Archived