Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, InfernalAngel said:

I am sorry, but it is not normal to wait on 2k queue. This is just not serious. I regret going back to L2 again. And if I have to pay to play - I will play World of Warcraft. At lease I see what I am paying for and believe me - it is totally worth.

I'm going to play LOL again, server a liar!

1 hour ago, XurupitA said:

Unfortunately this is the reality, I will wait another day.

1 hour ago, XurupitA said:

Horrible server !! Fake advertising, unfortunately I wasted time.

But you stated the reality is that is more comfortable to play on a private server lol. Then I list one of the few Classic Private servers and you state its a "Horrible Server". Again, this is what you get when you "Play for free".

14 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

But you stated the reality is that is more comfortable to play on a private server lol. Then I list one of the few Classic Private servers and you state its a "Horrible Server". Again, this is what you get when you "Play for free".

LOL = League of Legend, the strangest thing is that no GM talks about it, no information is passed on whether or not it solves this problem.

7 hours ago, Kaines said:

you know vip players start to getting queue aswell?? beacuse there is limited about of reserved slots for them 

Ofc, but u can't compare 200 players queue with no disconnect to 1600 players queue with dc at second place bro :)

On 10/14/2018 at 2:12 PM, Amraith said:

Greetings,

Our team is working on addressing the issue with long queues for Giran and Talking Island. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

No....you're not working on anything...you can solve such problems within 1 day and we all know....you just buy time so the Koreans can built the economy of the server...Because if the server has no economy those PPL who pay HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY will not be able to enjoy the game as they should...think of it..Classic servers are known for leveling and gearing up SLOWLY...There are people paying 200-600$ for VIP/XP boosts etc to get 52+ at the second week...Now all those players will have to wait the rest of the server to go up at lvl and adena so they can find items gear and shit....If people are 60 lvl by the 2nd week while the rest of the server cannot buy Scroll of escape a big inbalance is created....Its a big business made for NC-Adena farmers-and people who pay lots of money....They dont give a bleep about the rest....BTW our economic system works exacly this way...you create scarcity so that people will be scared and buy more....Just admit you dont want people to enjoy the game because they wouldnt pay this way....

If he said that Classic will be played. But we are a classic boot, the game loses sense with the amount with the dual box that serves to be PP / WC / EE / SE / SWS / BD of main? There is a full party of dual boxers, it is stupid to say that we are a serve classic. Eliminate the dual boxers and we will have a better playing time and if it really will be this hardcore.

Just got home and wanted to login, 16xx queue, probably going to take 6+ hours. Haha, this is getting comical.

NCwest has 27% of server population in the queue just on TI and they do -_- all, lmao. They should write a book on how NOT to run a company.

On 12/10/2018 at 5:09 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

If he said that Classic will be played. But we are a classic boot, the game loses sense with the amount with the dual box that serves to be PP / WC / EE / SE / SWS / BD of main? There is a full party of dual boxers, it is stupid to say that we are a serve classic. Eliminate the dual boxers and we will have a better playing time and if it really will be this hardcore

Archived