Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

34 minutes ago, SickAuthority said:

99% of them is legit bots who get banned and crying.
Macroing with mouse programs and bullshit, and now the forum is full of kids who bot and get banned.

That's what I thought yesterday, until today one of my three accounts was locked earlier for no apparent reason. Please don't insult me and act like I'm dumb enough to bot or cheat in the current climate. I know NC is banning people left and right, and I'm not dumb enough to risk the $240 I've spent doing something dumb like botting.

I hope you're not too comfortable up on your high horse though, cuz you could come crashing down like the rest of us for no apparent reason, like many others.

Also maybe read the OP before coming here and being a smartass. He can't get VIP because he can't use his NCoins because he's can't get on the server to use them. He knows VIP avoids the queue and he knows he needs to use the coins. The problem is that he can't get on to use them, which you would know if you actually read and understood what you responded to.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SickAuthority said:

This is just what you say.
The GM'S can inform u for what they ban you. If this is legit you will unban. If it is not u will stay banned and u can say w/e lies u like here.

I don't quite think you understand what the problem is.

I did nothing wrong, so perhaps I'll get my account unlocked. 

THe problem is, this account is VIP4 and has a chronicle pack. I'm not playing my other two accounts which are also VIP4 and have chronicle packs, because as far as I know, they could be randomly banned as well.

It takes 3+ days just to receive the e-mail asking for verification of my credit card and other crap, and then 3+ days for the response to that. We're looking at a week of VIP4 + Chronicle pack being wasted on 3 accounts here.

Do you think this is acceptable for someone that did nothing wrong? For someone that invested and trusted this company with $240 to be treated like this? TO have his time wasted? To have him sit around for a week+ wondering W T F is going on? Waiting days just receive an automated response?

Dude... wake up...

I think the best solution would be to open new serwer and manage free transfer to it- some parties will leave some will stay, and the issue will be fixed, then when there will be like half of the ppl who play it now (i know from expirience a lot of ppl will quit) then marge those serwers, still there wont be any heroes and castles taken for that time, so it wont be a problem imo

Impossible to even create a new char. I just came from a private server to try finally the L2 official but this is a shame. How a company like NCSOFT can't manage this little things? Can't believe it. I was going to start here and buy VIP but why I should do it if I can't even enter into the game.

Probably I'll stay at the private server longer than I expected. Thank you for nothing NCSOFT.

I know you guys dont have a time for anything (you are doing your job fixing bugs and rates) but please do something about queue i alredy wait 2 hours in Queue and its still 64 character in line its tooo much to wait if i have in day 6 hours to play i must wait 2 hours watching queue screen ? its not fair pls do something about that !!!! (its not a bug i want every player who can read it to discuss this topic)

2 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

Took me 2hours to get through this 800 que.. Almost done. 

And i start from 800.I go eat and back to 568 ahhahahah.Pll liave what is fun off this server if yoiu cant log in and donators lvl up.You log after 2 h they farm 2 h.And i hope some disconect make total waste time ahahha

Awesome that its solved but it kinda generated another problem, now people are afraid of loggin off cause they dont want to wait ages to be able to log in. 

I have no idea on how to handle such a situation, other than maybe handle bots somehow. IDK, it would maybe open up more spots for others. 

TBH, I think it also would help if people didnt dualbox so much. i mean, when its like this and someone is hogging multiple accounts it makes people with only one account get locked out. 

Either way, im happy im somewhat able to play. even if it takes like an hour to get there. 

or maybe more ( yesterday was about an hour ). 

ps - how come dualboxing is OK? ppl can tell me in PM. I dont remember that being a thing way back when i played.

1 minute ago, Zolah said:

ps - how come dualboxing is OK? ppl can tell me in PM. I dont remember that being a thing way back when i played.

People didn't dualbox as much because back then it was a paid subscription, so people couldn't afford that many secondary accounts.

Botting is another story, as even back in the day the game was full of bots, just like it is now.

19 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

People didn't dualbox as much because back then it was a paid subscription, so people couldn't afford that many secondary accounts.

Botting is another story, as even back in the day the game was full of bots, just like it is now.

Ah thats probably true. 

I remember the bots, I really do. I havnt seen as bad bots ingame here 'yet' thou. They might have changed into a more 'realistic' pattern thou. I dont know xD 

I remember mostly that back when i played, I started to get problems finding parties since ppl had their own dualbox healer/buffers. 

Archived