"You have been disconnected from the server. Please login again."

Boldwin

The rare times I actually get in the game I will play a brief amount of time before I get a popup box that says "You have been disconnected from the server. Please login again."

Pressing Okay kicks me out of game. Additionally, prior to this statement my game acts strange, for example click to move seems to work but WASD and number keys don't seem too....It's like the game thinks I am lagging and then disconnects me.

I am on WIFI internet access but I know I have a stable connection, I play other games with no lag or interruption, have a stable connection with fast fiber speeds.

Are others getting this message/getting booted out of the game when in??

1 minute ago, kimilero1 said:

bot bot bot bot

No bot, you mindless troll. There is no ban to my account either I can still login. if you have nothing constructive to add to this don't bother posting.

There has got to be others with this problem, hoping others will help me here.

Trouble Shooting already tried:

1. repair game files button

2. reinstall whole game

3. turn off firewall

4. Run game as Administrator

what could be going on here? I hardly get any play time in and get this  "you have been disconnected from the server" message.

I have been experiencing this exact message... and it breaks my balls... my friend says "i never get dc" ... Yea right ,  i get at least 3-4 times per day this stupid message and im disconnected from the game , only 1 client (not 2 clients at the same time so its not internet problem)

• 4 years later...

i know its an old post but i kept bumping into this one because of the message. try using razer cortex to improve pc performance and latency.
I've seen great improvement by using 5g wifi or wired connection as well...

best