Forums

Unwarranted Account Suspension

Kaldena

1 minute ago, iExpzz said:

what’s wrong with account sharing? sometimes i bring my laptop with me to play at my gf’s place. so you saying i deserve to get ban for playing at a different location? 

nah there is a huge group of americans on TI paying russians to powerlvl their accounts. ncsoft cracking down hard on that behavior and thats why i think people are getting mis banned. russian group on TI is already lvl 50+ in top c and going 24/7 with multiple different ppl powerlvling it.

thats why it good they r cracking down. obviously some ppl got hit who dont deserve it tho. they need to make their detecting a bit better.

1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

nah there is a huge group of americans on TI paying russians to powerlvl their accounts. ncsoft cracking down hard on that behavior and thats why i think people are getting mis banned. russian group on TI is already lvl 50+ in top c and going 24/7 with multiple different ppl powerlvling it.

thats why it good they r cracking down. obviously some ppl got hit who dont deserve it tho. they need to make their detecting a bit better.

lol if i got banned cause of the different IP thing then that’s stupid because my cousin lives right next to me. so the location shouldn’t be that far off. as of right now, i’m at his place and i logged on the website and i received an email that his IP is trying to access my account and i have authorization to it. we’ll see if i get banned tomorrow 

just make sure u explain why you logged in from different location in your ticket and verify you're the account owner. should save you a reply/msg in your ticket. maybe cut down the wait by a day.

you don’t think that’s silly? a few days ban just because i’m playing somewhere else and have to explain why? LOL

Just now, iExpzz said:

lol if i got banned cause of the different IP thing then that’s stupid because my cousin lives right next to me. so the location shouldn’t be that far off. as of right now, i’m at his place and i logged on the website and i received an email that his IP is trying to access my account and i have authorization to it. we’ll see if i get banned tomorrow 

ya none of you guys in this thread sound like cheaters to me. this is the only explanation that makes sense to me. it is the logged in from dif IP thing.

ya none of you guys in this thread sound like cheaters to me. this is the only explanation that makes sense to me. it is the logged in from dif IP thing.

that wouldn’t make sense tho. my cousin and i first started our account at my place. i’m the only one who got banned and not him. his account was created with my IP. 

lets see if i get banned again tomorrow

2zel46g.jpg

Just now, iExpzz said:

that wouldn’t make sense tho. my cousin and i first started our account at my place. i’m the only one who got banned and not him. his account was created with my IP. 

lets see if i get banned again tomorrow

2zel46g.jpg

ya my friend logged in from VPN on dif account and that account is fine, but his buffer got hit, so im not sure how they r going about choosing which account gets punished for the logging from dif ip thing.

7 hours ago, Vice said:

Now you're just spamming and insulting. People got their accounts banned when one card was used on multiple accounts. And when they are playing from different IP's or with multiple computers from same house. And ofcourse when they cheated. Im sceptical whether calling them thieves will solve anything. You have not been able to play 5 days, that sucks but in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world. If you will play here for a long time you'll catch up in no time. 

You are insulting now ppl,y call cheaters everyone how get baned,but y now that the antibot and antispam programm for site that this company use is BROKEN, many players are taking back they acounts with one we are sorry for the mistake but a lot more they waiting for a response for days with acounts with many dollars inside suspended for no reason.

7 hours ago, Vice said:

Now you're just spamming and insulting. People got their accounts banned when one card was used on multiple accounts. And when they are playing from different IP's or with multiple computers from same house. And ofcourse when they cheated. Im sceptical whether calling them thieves will solve anything. You have not been able to play 5 days, that sucks but in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world. If you will play here for a long time you'll catch up in no time. 

You are insulting now ppl,y call cheaters everyone how get baned,but y now that the antibot and antispam programm for site that this company use is BROKEN, many players are taking back they acounts with one we are sorry for the mistake but a lot more they waiting for a response for days with acounts with many dollars inside suspended for no reason.

this happened to my second account like 24 hours ago. After it happened I couldnt log into the website and I seemed to be locked out by IP or something. I made a new account and tried to log in and I would get the message saying there is an error on their end. Finally tonight I was able to log into the website on my main account yet my second account is still banned. I only used two boxes and have never botted or hacked once in my life. I emailed support but still no reply and still locked. I was wondering if anyone here had their accounts unlocked and how long it took?

On 13.10.2018 at 4:42 AM, Zevon said:

Pro-Tip for those saying they did nothing wrong, please don't. NCsoft doesn't make it a mission to deliberately ban legit accounts. More than likely they will only ban if someone botted or were caught cheating. coming to the forums saying your innocent isn't going to make them undo it. 

O rly ? O.o

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears these accounts were caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing the accounts, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Regards,

Jessica
NCSOFT Support Team

1 hour ago, Marcoman said:

O rly ? O.o

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears these accounts were caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing the accounts, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Regards,

Jessica
NCSOFT Support Team

how long did this take for you?

update: got a reply after two days saying they merged my ticket. Later that night I got an email asking for my personal and account info to very I am the account holder. I sent it in and today I got a reply with the same automated message asking for my info again to verify. I provided everything they asked already but still waiting for my account.

New Update: I made a new buffer account yesterday and about thirty minutes ago the account was also locked

Why is my main account having trouble getting into website yet not game and both my other accounts got locked. Its really frustrating because I don't know whats triggering this although If I dont get my accounts back soon I will probably stop playing which sucks because I was having fun and already spent 40 bucks on Ncoin.

I wish I knew why this was happening =/

Archived