Jump to content
Forums

Thank you for the extreme hardcore experience


Recommended Posts

Just wanted to apologize for my words(yep got banned), I was quite upset about the rate change. This was the most difficult times I've had in L2 and I loved it. Every single adena meant something, it still does of course, but not as much as before obviously. I understand there are few ppl like me here liking ultra difficult grind, most players don't want to struggle so much. I think the current rates are fine.Intended or unintended, that was a fun journey :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah a fellow got banned player. They banned me too. It's not "ultra difficult" though. Never was, certainly isn't now. Methinks you exaggerate a bit friend. 20,000 players aren't going to play a difficult game. But when the majority complain, NCSoft will change the game, they have shown us this. The adena rates are far too high, the death penalty a slap on the wrist, but eh what can we do? Get banned again? I have definitely tapered back my time in this game since their emergency patch. I have barely been playing at all, and as I likely won't keep up with other players now, may quit in the future. "Commercial" and "classic" seem to be two words at odds with each other. It works in the pre-game hoopla, but come time the company has to take a stand, and define its principles, it falls through the roof. NCSoft never even explained the situation with the death penalty and drop and adena rates. I suppose we are supposed to simply assume that if a mob of players asks for something, they get it. How this pertains to "classic" or the principles of NCSoft for the server, I don't know. I suppose they were using the Korean code...so we just witnessed the North American server being made easier than the Korean...with no explanation whatsoever. Haha. Yeah...

Edited by pkpkpk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone over here upset that the game isnt as "hardcore"... one post i read yesterday the OP complained that he can now make 60k and hour and thats too much. Does he even understand that if you make 60k profit an hour without spending any of it on anything it would take you 125hrs to buy a mid c grade weapon lol? People like this make me chuckle.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dorsch said:

Everyone over here upset that the game isnt as "hardcore"... one post i read yesterday the OP complained that he can now make 60k and hour and thats too much. Does he even understand that if you make 60k profit an hour without spending any of it on anything it would take you 125hrs to buy a mid c grade weapon lol? People like this make me chuckle.

you aren't supposed to have c grade gear in one week

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most people want a less grindy experience, not because they want it easy, but because they are working full time and have kids, which limits their playing time to 1-2 hours a day and sometimes gaming is not even possible. Or maybe that's just me... :)

Edited by ragingducks
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I think most people want a less grindy experience, not because they want it easy, but because they are working full time and have kids, which limits their playing time to 1-2 hours a day and sometimes gaming is not even possible. Or maybe that's just me... :)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Jiwan said:

you aren't supposed to have c grade gear in one week

Correct me if I'm wrong but once you get to D grade (and also the same would happen once you reach C grade) i guess that leveling would turn a lot harder than before that and you would need to buy with something all those potions and shots, right? Dwarfs won't be working for free and they won't be buying mats with air. How about the D grade armor? Sorry but I've seen quite a huge price on them now and they are not even top grade..

Edited by Darky
Link to post
Share on other sites

noobs everywhere… play solo with a prophet at lvl 50 hahaha play solo with a mague or an archer at lvl 60 w/o buffs hahaha

Is so sad to see that new generation, that plays alone in a multiplayer game… is really sad. Is pathetic

"i play with my firends" ñi ñi ñi ñi ñi make another ones in game guy… they dont gonna kill u, or violate or whatever the TV said u that other people is gonna do.

WAKE UP!

The hardcore experience is to wait 3 hours to play a game hahaha. This Lineage 2 Classic is so hard, that is hard until log hahaha

Edited by Vitalicio
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jiwan said:

You could try to party and not spend so many SS and pots to solo, also a D grade wep is enought to farm without SS till 40,it will be slow,but it is enough

Wow............. :D

Farm till 40 without SS . Nice !!

Now, you do that, and then come back and tell us all , how proud you are, ok?

Thanks! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kabala said:

Wow............. :D

Farm till 40 without SS . Nice !!

Now, you do that, and then come back and tell us all , how proud you are, ok?

Thanks! :)

i have done it in the past,i will do it now.Its not about being proud ,its about being productive,but i guess you people can't think any alternatives to gameplay,you just want everything on a silver plate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jiwan said:

you aren't supposed to have c grade gear in one week

Who tf is grinding 125 hours at the new rates in one week to get a c grade weapon? People are aoe partying 8 hrs a day and some are getting drops, not to mention people raid boss hroups...  

 

Half of you brainless qqers are on one post justifying the garbo rates that we had by saying "this isnt c1 guys you cant use those databases" and then 5 minutes later ur posting on another thread "this is too easy, back in c1 you couldnt get this stuff this fast" morons

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dorsch said:

Who tf is grinding 125 hours at the new rates in one week to get a c grade weapon? People are aoe partying 8 hrs a day and some are getting drops, not to mention people raid boss hroups...  

 

Half of you brainless qqers are on one post justifying the garbo rates that we had by saying "this isnt c1 guys you cant use those databases" and then 5 minutes later ur posting on another thread "this is too easy, back in c1 you couldnt get this stuff this fast" morons

First of all i never insulted you, saying im brainless shows how naive you are.Secondly i never defended these databases because i never found them back in c3 when i started playing.Thirdly i don't give a bleep if the rates are x1,x0,5 etc i just want to play the game the way it is and its is supposed to be hard.I will play the game anyway,even if the put op items in l2 store for thousands of euros.You think this is new?I can't still forget that arab in gustin that thought that buying a +11 shirt for 30k euros and bragging on forums would make him overpowered.Now go figure his crying when me and other daggers kept oneshotting him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

Just wanted to apologize for my words(yep got banned), I was quite upset about the rate change. This was the most difficult times I've had in L2 and I loved it. Every single adena meant something, it still does of course, but not as much as before obviously. I understand there are few ppl like me here liking ultra difficult grind, most players don't want to struggle so much. I think the current rates are fine.Intended or unintended, that was a fun journey :)

It was hardocre but it was fun . Now it's not that hardcore but it's still quite fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2018 at 4:21 AM, Dorsch said:

I called you brainless because you think the people in parrial c grade got their because the rate change... Do you knwo what math is? You should try it some time

point me where i said that people got their c grade gear due to rate changes.And guess what my maths are more than excellent ,proved it many times,thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...