Limit Box

Boresta

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i agree screw everyone who paid money and got into server and has vip on their boxes that they were told would be allowed, only allow one box because im too cheap for 10 dollar vip and want to play the game for 5 days before i quit.

Just now, Dorsch said:

yeah, i agree screw everyone who paid money and got into server and has vip on their boxes that they were told would be allowed, only allow one box because im too cheap for 10 dollar vip and want to play the game for 5 days before i quit.

they are crazy.. its 10$ to get 2 x packs of 5$ in 2 accounts of buffers and thats enough for 5months... one solution i can see to fix the problem for now is to put fishing on Vip3-4 only and get rid of those afk bot fishers and open up slot for many people.

4 minutes ago, XiuHCoaTL said:

they are crazy.. its 10$ to get 2 x packs of 5$ in 2 accounts of buffers and thats enough for 5months... one solution i can see to fix the problem for now is to put fishing on Vip3-4 only and get rid of those afk bot fishers and open up slot for many people.

Maybe with 2 box limit and restart 2 times per day. would solve the problem with login. because we would have fewer fishermen!

Basically what you guys are telling ncsoft to do is in a way the same as if the government told you, 2 cars per family, then waited until you bought 2 vehicles and said a week later, just kidding go bleep urselves only one car and no we arent gonna refund your purchase and you arent allowed to sell the car

2 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

Basically what you guys are telling ncsoft to do is in a way the same as if the government told you, 2 cars per family, then waited until you bought 2 vehicles and said a week later, just kidding go bleep urselves only one car and no we arent gonna refund your purchase and you arent allowed to sell the car

the box numbers shouldn't be reduced as long as it started with 3 it should stay there, maybe vip3-4 for fishing would be too much but it could be a vip 1 or 2 bonus or all those people that are mad cause they can't  log in TI they can go instead to Aden.

This selfish 13 years old mentallity.. just because you dont want to play in a server that doesnt have queue (ADEN) and dont want to pay 5$ for 5 months of vip on the other servers you have to request to NCSOFT to change the game for all the players, even the customers who paid.

Why dont play on aden if you dont want to pay?

Just now, Nigro said:

This selfish 13 years old mentallity.. just because you dont want to play in a server that doesnt have queue (ADEN) and dont want to pay 5$ for 5 months of vip on the other servers you have to request to NCSOFT to change the game for all the players, even the customers who paid.

Why dont play on aden if you dont want to pay?

I mean why are you mad about waiting in the queue if you arent tooo cheap to get vip 1?

2 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

I mean why are you mad about waiting in the queue if you arent tooo cheap to get vip 1?

Literally, they dont want to pay but want the same service that the ones who paid, yeah sure.

Not even customers and demand a perfect service.

People want to play the game so bad, but cant spend 5 or 10 dollars to rid themselves of something that is causing them so much pain and anguish. There's no way lowering box limit should be a thing because plenty of people including myself have purchased 3 boxes with VIP(i also log off them all when im not active). Maybe if they were to refund my coins and vip packs I would be fine with it but we all know that isnt going to happen.  Fishing and AFKing at bosses is the reason for the queue, yes people can do this because they can tri box but that doesnt mean get rid of tri box, get rid of afking at bosses.

1 minute ago, Boresta said:

Is it difficult to restart the server periodically to remove the afk and fishermen?

Why should the people afk fishing be remove? because you dont want to play on Aden or pay 5$?

Is it difficult for you to play in Aden?

Archived