Account blocked

LEN1N

Dear ncsoft. We need an explanation for the blocking of a friend's account, and for the time to block the account ... For suspicious activity, request the authorization of the account or the return of the money, I planned to play this weekend but not they hurt

Estimados ncsoft.                                                            Necesito una explicación por el bloqueo de la cuenta de un amigo  compramos ncoin y a las horas después bloquearon la cuenta... Por actividad sospechosa solicito la habilitación de la cuenta o la devolución del dinero, Planeaba mos jugar este fin de semana pero nos perjudicaron. 

I want my account back! 

"Hello,

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account. Furthermore, we cannot disclose any specific information regarding the verification of the said violation. The penalty for the account will not be revoked and will stand permanently." 

BULLSHIT!

6 hours ago, lKnightmare said:

I want my account back! 

"Hello,

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account. Furthermore, we cannot disclose any specific information regarding the verification of the said violation. The penalty for the account will not be revoked and will stand permanently." 

BULLSHIT!

ye dont bother even sending is the same answer to all...

no real answer...i dont even know why i got locked or what program im supposed to used or whatever..

i wasnt even logged in for 3 days only try to log in queue... and then 3 days later my accounts got locked..

• 1 month later...

Archived