Forums

Can I get spoil or drop from blue monsters?

You shouldn't. The more level difference there is between you and the mob, the less likely you get any drop or spoil from them, and you get less of the experience they give. I believe the sweet spot is +-2 levels. If you are out of that, then everything decreases. Dark blue mobs won't even give you any xp to you anymore. Literally, they will give 0.

• Thanks 1

The spoil skill level might also make a difference about that. According to my experience untill now, you get more "blue mobs" when spoiling green ones. Works pretty good on light blue also, as for white one the result doesn't make me think it worth the mp at 20ish lvls

35 minutes ago, IronMind said:

The spoil skill level might also make a difference about that. According to my experience untill now, you get more "blue mobs" when spoiling green ones. Works pretty good on light blue also, as for white one the result doesn't make me think it worth the mp at 20ish lvls

Spoil level only affects if the spoil skill succeeds or not, but if it did succeed, the spoil skill level does not affect if it will get blue or not.