Is this a joke with me? reported buff?

Okys

my char was online at 32 hours, part of the time I was online and another the char was fishing, when I rebooted the computer and updated the client, I entered the game and received the reported buff. this is impossible, a fact that disgusts me, because my computer is totally clean, with updated antivirus and free of any suspicious program. this is a disappointing and unacceptable mistake, I hope you will sort this out to punish who deserves it, and not to punish good players for no reason. including players who buy NCoins and contribute to the game. thank you and good night. 5 o'clock in the morning in Brazil and I go to sleep disappointed.

Hmm, i just read the patch notes for Classic, and there's stated that if you get reported 3x times a CAPTCHA UI Window should appear.

// But after reading some other reports, it seems that window is bugged and does not appear.

thanks. this is obvious. someone who does not like me in the game has used the button and reported it, or is it some error with the update. I was angry because I hate bots, and I hate people who use bots, and I was very frustrated to get the reported buff because I needed 10% to ping and NCSoft gave me a gift to slow me down. An antibot system should punish only people who are actually making use of programs and not punish people who have the computer cleaned. After all, this seems very ridiculous, so imagine in a siege, if 10 enemy players use the report button on a healer support or buffer an enemy clan only to damage it at the time of siege or some bos. after all, there are people who use this report button just for fun.

The same thing happened to me, I logged in and a sign appeared saying that I use illegal programs, and I shot that debuff for an hour.

I do not use any type of program, and I do not jump any kind of captcha when I've been logged in: /

my pj did not leave the city before the restart because he has been trading.

sorry for my english I'm using a translator

Archived