1 computer = 1 account

3k boxes(or even more) on 6k server is f-ing ridiculous. 

stop making this server garbage, hardcore grind? then stop letting ppl use 9 f-ing accounts (they even talk about it PROUDLY on global). why tf would you guys though it was a good idea? 

looking at this makes me sad, jokes on me that i was hyped for that, forgot you can f-ing ruin everything you did good

@Hime @Juji

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hydrosphere said:

stop making this server garbage, hardcore grind? then stop letting ppl use 9 f-ing accounts. why tf would you guys though it was a good idea? 

looking at this makes me sad, jokes on me that i was hyped for that, forgot you can f-ing ruin everything you did good

@Hime @Juji

Dude some pll going to wrok and they cant play same time like frend.Thats box need and i want play 1 client but my pll log another time

5 minutes ago, ALIENSTALKER said:

Dude some pll going to wrok and they cant play same time like frend.Thats box need and i want play 1 client but my pll log another time

there's place for 6k ppl, im sure you gonna find someone for exp party, i logged at 8AM and AC was full of people (and even more boxes) 

Edit: but well, if situation won't change, theres gonna be 1k real ppl at max, and yea, then u gonna need ur f-ing boxes:)

As someone else mentioned, back when it was pay to play there was less boxers - thus a bit easier to handle. 
But today, this isnt something that easily fly by. 

I mean, let say I have 9 accounts and I dont want to log out due to the mass waiting time... then I dont take one place, but freaking 9. 
When you have a few people doing this its just getting worse, have ten ... 90 spots taken. The math isnt that hard to see its kinda terrible

to me what gives me anger, is that there is like 800 pj fishing and that is crap.
to fix the problem just put a capcha every 1 or 2 h, it leaves you in a petrified state and after 2 minutes you disconnect, well that is if you do not put the code.

PD: with this you also fix the problem with the bots

3 hours ago, Hydrosphere said:

stop making this server garbage, hardcore grind? then stop letting ppl use 9 f-ing accounts (they even talk about it PROUDLY on global). why tf would you guys though it was a good idea? 

@Hime @Juji

jokes on you beet a better PC, I have a 5years old pc that costed me less then 400€back then and I can run arround 6accs of L2 on it, I just don't do it here cuz ogf the queue, but once crybabies like you start giving up cuz they can't log or they can't find parties(go solo), or the Exp is to hard, the sooner you leave the better.

19 minutes ago, Skeint said:

to me what gives me anger, is that there is like 800 pj fishing and that is crap.
to fix the problem just put a capcha every 1 or 2 h, it leaves you in a petrified state and after 2 minutes you disconnect, well that is if you do not put the code.

PD: with this you also fix the problem with the bots

yup cuz ppl are supossed to just throw a 20k daily 10day free item to waste just cuz crybabies want too, you'll be leaving soon anyways.

Sure you are a VIP, for this reason you do not complain, I am connected from 7 in the morning to connect while you perform the tasks of the day, it is 10 in the morning and 720 people have the number 553 ...
Tell me according to some simple maths when I can connect and play.

PS: to know these F2P games, most are played by free users, and if they leave the server dies, because there will not be 5k of VIP players, at most 500 and a server with 500 people, dies fast

43 minutes ago, mixa said:

Multiboxing is allowed for a reason. Maybe a limit for only two clients logged to classic servers from the same machine will help, but I doubt it, since there are ways around that anyway.

Whats the reason? to few players? :/

6 hours ago, Hydrosphere said:

@Hime @Juji

That won't help

I own 5 computers capable of running the game so that easily will give me 5 boxes. 

I triple box for reasons people listed above and yes i got at least VIP 1 in all the accounts

Cant remember Lineage 2 punishing you for boxing and I play since C3 .. or C2?

3 hours ago, Zolah said:

Whats the reason? to few players? :/

To aid solo/small party players, which is quite a big chunk of the population.It also helps with sell/craft shops.

Not to mention that multiboxing in this game became part of it since more than 10 years now, even at the pay2play times many ppl including me were paying 3+ accounts to have a buffs when I need them and/or shop setup in town while grinding somewhere.

Agreed. I dislike boxing... On classic it was a thing, but a lot less common because someone had to purchase however many copies of the game AND pay a monthy subscription for each one. 

If there were only a few boxes, would not be a big deal... but everywhere I go its players multi-boxing, some botting, these are serious issues that will cripple the game and need to be fixed.

47 minutes ago, kaincallavis said:

Agreed. I dislike boxing... On classic it was a thing, but a lot less common because someone had to purchase however many copies of the game AND pay a monthy subscription for each one. 

If there were only a few boxes, would not be a big deal... but everywhere I go its players multi-boxing, some botting, these are serious issues that will cripple the game and need to be fixed.

I agree, and it feels sad that so many go ' But its how its supposed to be played, cause its played like that else where !' . well, to be honest. I think thats a part of the downfall of L2 before, why keep on with something thats apparently not good for a server. Go have fun, ask someone to PT, get to know people. Otherwise its just a clicker game that manages itself imo. 

I never really had a hard time with talking to people in game, majority are nice folks. And have a limit on boxing would help some, believe me. I question the motives for those who box a full party. 

also, I guess many of you are more well versed in reading stuff. where does it say its OK to box? and the definition of it? I just want to read it myself but couldnt find anything in the support section. ( PMs are welcome since this is really off topic )

9 hours ago, Hydrosphere said:

@Hime @Juji

Let's focus on the problem.  Problem here isn't that people are running 3 accounts.  Problem is that MMO server in 2018 only hosts 6K people.

40 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

Let's focus on the problem.  Problem here isn't that people are running 3 accounts.  Problem is that MMO server in 2018 only hosts 6K people.

No no no and NO. Where did this mentality come from? "BOX is part of the game"... I never EVER heard biggest BS that that.

People who played classic should have be now about 30 years old... but most of here are crying kids... :( How is that possible? I'm sorry if I offend somebody but i can't read this crap any more. :(

I did not played official cause i was too poor and i cannot afford back then.

Looking from the side there is a quiet consent to use BOTs and BOXs (as long as they pay their fees)... and that is sad part which will probably never be resolved. Its a company... so probably money is a big factor.

Toxic community with "me me me" or "I want this and that and I want it NOW" mentality :(

@Hime @Juji If you dont have resources for GMs on servers make them from community. I KNOW there will be A LOT of ppl who will take this job for free and do i GREAT. Give them the privilege to KICK ppl - thats all what they need. Every AFK/BOT will get kick from the servers. Now is big mess on server because nobody is cleaning (none active GMs)

What about queue? There is hardly any queue! This is a bubble that has been inflated by the community. "Do not leave because you will not connect back." - so they stay and NEVER leaving.,,,, and maybe BOTs which are dead and dont know how too resurrect themselves.

PS. Sorry for my bad english. I trying my best. :(

2 hours ago, Fulkman said:

No no no and NO. Where did this mentality come from? "BOX is part of the game"... I never EVER heard biggest BS that that.

People who played classic should have be now about 30 years old... but most of here are crying kids... :( How is that possible? I'm sorry if I offend somebody but i can't read this crap any more. :(

I did not played official cause i was too poor and i cannot afford back then.

Looking from the side there is a quiet consent to use BOTs and BOXs (as long as they pay their fees)... and that is sad part which will probably never be resolved. Its a company... so probably money is a big factor.

Toxic community with "me me me" or "I want this and that and I want it NOW" mentality :(

@Hime @Juji If you dont have resources for GMs on servers make them from community. I KNOW there will be A LOT of ppl who will take this job for free and do i GREAT. Give them the privilege to KICK ppl - thats all what they need. Every AFK/BOT will get kick from the servers. Now is big mess on server because nobody is cleaning (none active GMs)

What about queue? There is hardly any queue! This is a bubble that has been inflated by the community. "Do not leave because you will not connect back." - so they stay and NEVER leaving.,,,, and maybe BOTs which are dead and dont know how too resurrect themselves.

PS. Sorry for my bad english. I trying my best. :(

Have no idea what you're talking about here and why you quoted me.  I never said BOX is part of the game.  I said make bigger server.  Is that bad suggestion?

Archived