Stop spamming about queue

dopaxe

listen we know your frustrated. If you really don’t want to pay but are selfish enough to think you deserve to log in front of people who pay (and keep the server for you to play for free OPEN) then go play on Aden. 

The definition of insanity is doing some over and over again and getting the same result (kicked from queue).

you are likely in your level 20s which doesn’t take long so just reroll aden.

p.s no one cares if you and your cp quit because you can’t get on the most populated server so don’t post about it

kkthxbye

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Many people have purchased NCCoins but can't get in-game to get VIP status as the queues won't let them.

This happened to me, with a little bit of cunning and brain matter I figured I’d wake up during low times. Got in first round on both my accounts and this was last week when the server was at an all time high.

So u are telling us that all thousands of ppl that are logged are VIP? xD Because if its true i STFU. 

We just are asking and propose solutions as I do in a Post, moreover to make developers win more money...

Noone has said to expulse Vips to log free players. 

4 minutes ago, Vitalicio said:

So u are telling us that all thousands of ppl that are logged are VIP? xD Because if its true i STFU. 

We just are asking and propose solutions as I do in a Post, moreover to make developers win more money...

Noone has said to expulse Vips to log free players. 

So what’s your solution? And they won’t make more money from free players that’s silly.

whats your solution increase cap? They said it’ll make server unstable. Kick boxes? Well that’s not cool my box is vip4

my solution is that you can play Aden if you really want in 

31 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

listen we know your frustrated. If you really don’t want to pay but are selfish enough to think you deserve to log in front of people who pay (and keep the server for you to play for free OPEN) then go play on Aden. 

The definition of insanity is doing some over and over again and getting the same result (kicked from queue).

p.s no one cares if you and your cp quit because you can’t get on the most populated server so don’t post about it

kkthxbye

like no one cares what you are posting here because still everyone will spam, so your post is the same spam with the same queue topic :) 

28 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

kkthxbye

First of all they started the server for free. so dont talk about pay an amount of money to play normal the "most popular" server.. and its not a cheap company. you pay only to get some "extra exp/sp etc". i am sure they can do something to support all those people they want to play.. and ofc i bought too some NCcoins to support them. but the point is that they started everything for free they dont ask you to pay anything soo they have to make it work.. they didnt say we will open a server for only 10k ppl. after this we cant support more people.. its fcking official lineage and a big company so they have to work out about it.. and just to know i am sure more than 40% of people have paid the at least the minimum for some extras. you can change server if you have problem about this.. 

So u are telling stop posting and u dont read the posts xDDDD is so dificult to look for a post...

1. No vip = 2 hours till desconexión in shop/fishing… vip 4= no desconexion

2. No vip = no box  vip 4 = 2 box... or  1 account vip= 1 box  2 account vip = 2 box

please first read the fórum, them open a post... lots of ppl are posting solutions. Dont waste our time.

Just now, dopaxe said:

you are likely in your level 20s which doesn’t take long so just reroll aden

20 lvl its ~ 2 weeks playing. its pitifully to play again...especially at hard Classic type of l2 =) i like hard, but start 100 times to play from 0lvl - it's terrible. =)

12 minutes ago, MaxNemo said:

20 lvl its ~ 2 weeks playing. its pitifully to play again...especially at hard Classic type of l2 =) i like hard, but start 100 times to play from 0lvl - it's terrible. =)

2weeks????????

dude it takes two hours to do the quests to level 18....

3 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

2weeks????????

dude it takes two hours to do the quests to level 18....

why you have to be so negative ? because you paid a good amount of money to the company you think you deserve to play more than everyone else? you are now trying to solve anything like this..  for some ppl it take longer because they dont have all this free time to play and they enjoy the free without exp/sp boost. so stop it and try to help the devs to solve the problems if you can be useful.. 

9 minutes ago, L3Ct0R said:

why you have to be so negative ? because you paid a good amount of money to the company you think you deserve to play more than everyone else? you are now trying to solve anything like this..  for some ppl it take longer because they dont have all this free time to play and they enjoy the free without exp/sp boost. so stop it and try to help the devs to solve the problems if you can be useful.. 

Actually I do think people who pay deserve to play more than free people or else there would be no server

he dont know what time zone is .. that's why he cant think for a solution about this.. i have to start a server that is 12 hours behind my time zone only because he says that .. anyway this guy is not helpful.. we need a solution. HIME will say somehing when he have. i hope the can fix it fast! 3hours w8 time.

I don't post about queue, but if you don't like, that's your problem.
People have the right to complain about what they want, who the bleep is you to say they can not.
If you do not like what you see in the forum, just ignore it but you can not ask people to stop complaining about what they believe.
The fact is you can ask people to stop. But why do they stop for you?

2 minutes ago, Atonlord said:

I don't post about queue, but if you don't like, that's your problem.
People have the right to complain about what they want, who the bleep is you to say they can not.
If you do not like what you see in the forum, just ignore it but you can not ask people to stop complaining about what they believe.
The fact is you can ask people to stop. But why do they stop for you?

That’s fair but why does ncsoft have to bow to my people who won’t be paying 

Though im hands down for pay to win crap, and i dont waste my $$ easily, i just bought 400 coins (5$) to support this version of l2, because after the adena fix i definitely LOVED IT, and i feel like the devs are serious this time.And i can buy now some cool accessory.Im used to pay subcrptions from wow-ffxiv and l2 back in the day.5$ is nothing and u are gettin some bonuses.They will probably fix it in the way if they limit the boxes though.

Archived