Forums

Stop spamming about queue

dopaxe

Its 1$ a month... I remember when I started lineage 1 as a kid I was what 13-4 years old? When .77 ended I had to pay 15$ a month. I remember saving money pulling weeds, walking dogs, doing yard work for people in the neighborhood. Then I would go to the post office get a money order and mail it in to pay for my subscription lol. Yet these people cant afford 1$ a month.... wtf...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MaxNemo said:

20 lvl its ~ 2 weeks playing. its pitifully to play again...especially at hard Classic type of l2 =) i like hard, but start 100 times to play from 0lvl - it's terrible. =)

Are you trolling? Because that can't be for serious. Before the 1st week of the sever ended I had lvl 24 on my main and 21 on my box. So I made 2 chars lvl20+ in just a few days. And I played pretty casually. Just get ur shiet togather.

And to the rest of you crying - video games aren't a charity business. They HAVE to earn money and be profitable for the servers to even exist. So either pay or accept that paying players come first and switch servers or wait 3 hours in a queue and just stfu. 'Free to play' means that you have a possibility to play for free and you should be grateful that someoen is giving it to you, not that you will be on the same foot as people who are not f2p (which is kinda obv imo). I support the maintenance of the server by buying their services, and you don't as a f2p player. Maintaining a server ain't free, neither is the staff that works on it. I have a VIP on my main account, but not on box - and despite also having problems with logging in my box, I'm not crying.

9 minutes ago, Revan said:

Are you trolling? Because that can't be for serious. Before the 1st week of the sever ended I had lvl 24 on my main and 21 on my box. So I made 2 chars lvl20+ in just a few days. And I played pretty casually. Just get ur shiet togather.

And to the rest of you crying - video games aren't a charity business. They HAVE to earn money and be profitable for the servers to even exist. So either pay or accept that paying players come first and switch servers or wait 3 hours in a queue and just stfu. 'Free to play' means that you have a possibility to play for free and you should be grateful that someoen is giving it to you, not that you will be on the same foot as people who are not f2p (which is kinda obv imo). I support the maintenance of the server by buying their services, and you don't as a f2p player. Maintaining a server ain't free, neither is the staff that works on it. I have a VIP on my main account, but not on box - and despite also having problems with logging in my box, I'm not crying.

does it say "Free to posibly play" or "free to play" ? dont turn this on players base, sure theres tons of ppl who pay, but you cant expect all 100% of players to pay, servers should not be payment based if it was advertised as free, in case of payment base they shoud have made subscription base

1 minute ago, Glock said:

does it say "Free to posibly play" or "free to play" ? dont turn this on players base, sure theres tons of ppl who pay, but you cant expect all 100% of players to pay, servers should not be payment based if it was advertised as free, in that case of payment base you have subscriptions

But the thing is that you CAN play for free if you want - on a lower populated Aden server. Believe it or not, but the great majority of players on Giran (that's where I am) are paying. Roughly 80-90% of the people there that I've spoke with so far have at least VIP 3. In addition, not a small amount of them bought the VIP also for their boxes. So you litreally don't have the right to expect that they won't have queue priority over f2p. 

6 minutes ago, Revan said:

But the thing is that you CAN play for free if you want - on a lower populated Aden server. Believe it or not, but the great majority of players on Giran (that's where I am) are paying. Roughly 80-90% of the people there that I've spoke with so far have at least VIP 3. In addition, not a small amount of them bought the VIP also for their boxes. So you litreally don't have the right to expect that they won't have queue priority over f2p. 

Really 80-90%? have you asked them all? dont pull sh*t out of ur arse and call it a fact.

As of if the game was advertised f2p there should not be a queue, posible cap increse or box reduction from the start ( too late for that).

also stupid events like fishing takes up 1/5 of cap for what?

transfers to aden maybe is good option for NA players if u dont have clan already thriving on TI and invested plenty of time....

So where should europeans go?

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

As far as I know, there is no legal contract between you and NCsoft that would require NCsoft to give you anything for free.

No ofc they dont have the oblication to.

But a huge player base are f2p, and so far they are choping head of theyr own reputation as a comunity and server with this queue nonsense

Just now, Glock said:

But a huge player base are f2p, and so far they are choping head of theyr own reputation as a comunity and server with this queue nonsense

Reputation? What reputation? Are you sure you are talking about NCsoft?

People who return to NCWest know their "reputation". The problem is that L2 classic is still the best MMO on the market, and Innova is even worse.

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

Reputation? What reputation? Are you sure you are talking about NCsoft?

People who return to NCWest know their "reputation". The problem is that L2 classic is still the best MMO on the market, and Innova is even worse.

They did try to improve they rep with this mew classic servers, also half of the pop never played here before so yes they expect quality, but seeying how it all plays out soon the players base will decrese without a quick fix before the damage is too great.

And then what? they will merge TI and Giran into a inbetwen time zone with player base of 3k? like live servers now. If they want this to last to make them money they should bring a quick fix, otherwise reputation and expectations will drop, and there will be a short lived memory of a server

Just now, Glock said:

And then what? they will merge TI and Giran into a inbetwen time zone with player base of 3k? like live servers now.

Live servers are a completely different, much worse game.

And merging servers while there is still a waiting queue... nah, not going to happen.

Oh god are you really such a greedy people not being able to pay 1e/month??? Do you also call to customer service when you see people with priority boarding a plane before you even you're 1st standing in queue for people w/o priority? People wake up, it's less than a beer in a bar for 3 accounts. Wow greedy people. 

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

And merging servers while there is still a waiting queue... nah, not going to happen.

Im talking about when the player base will drop to the level of merge.

read my previous post again, it seems you didnt quite understood :)

4 minutes ago, Krissa said:

You may as well be talking about the heat death of the Universe.

Sure why not, what servers have you seen to hold 15k players for a long time? even rpg club 4 or 5 years ago started a new server, o. launch 10k+ players were online( was on that server) after a year? 3k max, and these days no one even remembers that server its been wiped and new server took place.

Dont you think same wouldnt happen to your glorified retail?

Just now, Glock said:

Plenty of suggestions were made, NA has Aden server, but where is euro server? Gladly if they would agree to transfer my chars to new euro server I would be there tday, but there is none

I agree they need to open another +1 

5 minutes ago, Krissa said:

And your point is...?

Read previous posts, either your read half of the post or your just playing plain ignorant without posability of argument

two of your "arguments" already had to redirect to my previous posts, please read carefully first

1 minute ago, Glock said:

Plenty of suggestions were made, NA has Aden server, but where is euro server? Gladly if they would agree to transfer my chars to new euro server I would be there tday, but there is none

Are you willing to pay to ncsoft? Aka to say "Thank you for letting to play here"? If yes they will tell you, "thank you for your support, here's the priority as a present". If not, just wait or gtfo greedy bleep. Or just buy developer a beer for his hard job in creating a game

Ofc there are hardware/software limitations to having more than 6k players playing at the same time, but dont forget also that classic 1.5 offers very few hunting grounds.

Expanding the server cap would prolly bring lags and the dreaded soulshot/spiritshot lag. It would also make Abandoned Camp, Orc Barracks, Partisans Hideway even more crowded.

The best solution for this would be disabling fishing and the boss boxes locations for like 1 month, having 1,5k players waiting to log cuz there are 2k players afking near bosses or fishing is unacceptable imo.

There is always the VIP 1 solution, for as little as 5 dollars you can skip queues and support the server.

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Are you willing to pay to ncsoft? Aka to say "Thank you for letting to play here"? If yes they will tell you, "thank you for your support, here's the priority as a present". If not, just wait or gtfo greedy bleep. Or just buy developer a beer for his hard job in creating a game

Really a multimiolion dollar company of 14+ years old who have been receiving millions through out the years advertises f2p for all the players and then drops only vip play option. and thats ur argument?

29 minutes ago, Glock said:

Really 80-90%? have you asked them all? dont pull sh*t out of ur arse and call it a fact.

As of if the game was advertised f2p there should not be a queue, posible cap increse or box reduction from the start ( too late for that).

also stupid events like fishing takes up 1/5 of cap for what?

transfers to aden maybe is good option for NA players if u dont have clan already thriving on TI and invested plenty of time....

So where should europeans go?

I am not mnaking shiet up, but as I said it is your choice to believe it or not. And I also clearly stated, that it's 80-90% players that I have specifically spoken with - and obviously I haven't spoken with the whole server, but still I think it makes a good representation. I would safely assume, that over half of the people playing here did pay (at least some amount, not saying that all of them have VIPs 4).

And btw, I would gladly welcome the comeback of the old p2p system, then everyone would be on the same foot and noone would have the right to complain. Because as it is right now, ofc all the poor peasants wil cry 'ERMAGHERD PAY TO WIN BULLSHIT COMPANY!!#^%#*%)!@!'. Even if it really isn't and the system is fair imo.

Archived