New european server

Glock

So as many people suggested already, would it be a good idea opening a new european server, half of the player base if not more are based in europe, opening a new server and alowin char transfer would fix queue problem, and would definetely increase vip sales, people dont want to buy vip now becouse of these problems, even some vips have to sit in queue, eventually server populations will decrese, at that time you could merge 2 european servers and problem fixed?

what if they have more proxy servers for more ppl to join in 1 server? i think all of them want to play giran and talking island.. 
the reason i started on giran is because of the time gmt+1 it is closer to my time. siege or anything will happen has to be close to my time so i can follow..

p.s: How many players are playing l2 classic and official cannot support everyone with 3 servers?? 

Would be a good idea for them, but take this as a factor, I would gladly buy vip but not on this servers, becouse they cant find solutions yeat, and the server start was a disaster, no way in hell im going to pay money to a company that cant launch a server and cant fix the problems occuring to non aying gamers atm, if they would fix this queue nonsense with a new server, couse they cant increase cappacity appearently, then sure I would buy a vip and play on a new server, if my char would be transfered there, couse I made quite some adena and lvling already

You also have to consider that the population will naturally decrease by time. Server is new, people are hyped and wanna play. In 1 month server will get stable and we will see then the actual amaount of people playing. Atm its just flooded. So imho opening a 2nd EU server could backfire and we have then 2 mid populated servers.

3 minutes ago, riO said:

You also have to consider that the population will naturally decrease by time. Server is new, people are hyped and wanna play. In 1 month server will get stable and we will see then the actual amaount of people playing. Atm its just flooded. So imho opening a 2nd EU server could backfire and we have then 2 mid populated servers.

Read my first post, havent I proposed a server merge to this problem?

6 minutes ago, riO said:

then change your title to transfer and not

New european server

Why would I change to transfer if there is no european server to transfer to?(If your talking about aden server, I suggest you google what time zone is) learn to read....

Here if you havent understood yeat, I proposed a new euro server and after population decreases transfer then.... geez people get your parents to read for you, appearently you cant read for sh*t

Archived