vip log in

lMAD

im not sure but I have been able to login without queue with my main account whole week with VIP1. At the same time I have had to queue with my non-vip buffer.

Im not sure if your problem is in that you havent applied your VIP from in-game L2store.... you have to actually spend 80ncoins before VIP1 turns on. Its not enough if you buy Ncoincs from website.

ps. just tested and my VIP1 can still login without queue.

Vip 4 actually after the patch has a que right now as well.  It use to be instant access to the server but this is ridiculous and I may refund if they don't get there act together.

I am really hoping this is a major error/flaw on their part and not intentional.

5 minutes ago, NovaFury said:

Vip 4 actually after the patch has a que right now as well.  It use to be instant access to the server but this is ridiculous and I may refund if they don't get there act together.

I am really hoping this is a major error/flaw on their part and not intentional.

are you in TI or Giran? I just tested 1hr ago to Giran with VIP1 and got in... dunno about TI tho.

i have buy 2400 ncoin and i have purchace chronicle pack with 2400ncoin .... why i wait all day in Queue for log in game ....my other account dont w8 in Queue , i have there too this pack ...i am on Giran server ....

Archived