Please read this only VIP members

DkpE

Hello,

Today i logged into game and i checked the fix about queue disconnect e.t.c

Just a question, if i pay the lowest price for being a VIP member of this game can i bypass the queue time as well? Or i should wait again at queue, like a normal player?

P.S - PLEASE answer only the VIP members.

4 minutes ago, xmot said:

I'm VIP 4, have never seen a queue on TI.  I've heard of some VIP's seeing a very short queue, but unsure if VIP tier matters or they just logged in at a very busy time.

Can earn VIP1 with the 5eur pack? ( 400 NCoin) 

Maybe you can gimme some feedback!

33 minutes ago, DkpE said:

Can earn VIP1 with the 5eur pack? ( 400 NCoin) 

Maybe you can gimme some feedback!

You have to spend the coins in game to activate VIP, but yes. VIP1 is 80 coin. If VIP1 is enough for you, you can spend 80 coins every months and have VIP1 for 5 months for the 400 coin.

2 hours ago, muself said:

one question guys..if u buy chronicle pack with 2400 coins is like i have vip 3 or is different? with this pack i avoid w8int in login or not? tell me..thank u!

once you bought the pack on the L2 galleria..it will be delivered to the selected server/character through the dimensional merchant along with a 2400 VIP point scroll...once you claimed it right clic the VIP scroll and you are now VIP level 3... :)

Ok, to be frankly i'm totally disappointed of Lineage 2 from NC Soft, my clan mates are all leaving cause of this absurd queue and this stupid 6000 players cap, see info here: http://l2.laby.fr/status/ Since i'm a donator who invested a vip 4 on Classic L2 Giran, i will request a refund situation because, we're all leaving to another server, better than this one. 

During peak hours you will be in queue.   Off peak, I pop right on with no wait.  Doesn't matter if you're VIP 1 or 4.  People have reported on all levels that queue time is still around the 150-250 mark.. .still better than the 2500 for the ones not willing to throw a dollar into a game.  They just need to do a 30 minute or 1 hour afk boot to get all the AFK fishing/event raid/coin collectors off.  And raise the server limit.

Archived