For all the greedy people

kupuldog

Now please while you wait in queue, please write to all the airlines complains about priority boardings and priority check ins. Please turn on TripAdvisor and Google reviews and rate all the fancy restaurants with 0 starts just because they have paid table reservations. Please contact event organizers for priority raws to the concerts/theaters and etc. 

Wake up, pay that damn money or wait. It's f2p, but you have to wait. Or not, and it cost 5e for 8 months. Oh wait.. You want to come here for free, farm some adena and sell it for real money? As it's the most expensive on starts? Hahah, not gonna happen in here, ncsoft know you better than you think. 

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Just so you know, I'm VIP and have to wait on queue..

There are 1k + ppl fishing AFK for days.

Also, you can't be VIP without log in once as free to play

I get in without queue into Giran with VIP1... might be different for TI tho.

36 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Now please while you wait in queue, please write to all the airlines complains about priority boardings and priority check ins. Please turn on TripAdvisor and Google reviews and rate all the fancy restaurants with 0 starts just because they have paid table reservations. Please contact event organizers for priority raws to the concerts/theaters and etc. 

Wake up, pay that damn money or wait. It's f2p, but you have to wait. Or not, and it cost 5e for 8 months. Oh wait.. You want to come here for free, farm some adena and sell it for real money? As it's the most expensive on starts? Hahah, not gonna happen in here, ncsoft know you better than you think. 

What you don't understand is that even if you want to be VIP and go to the website and buy the NCcoins, you still have to log in the game to spend them in order to become whatever lvl VIP, which is IMPOSSIBLE as it is!

You had a long time to buy VIP. Not their problem you decided (or maybe just crying) to buy it  just now. I don't have VIP but oh well, gonna buy them, they're fixing shit for real :) 

6 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Just so you know, I'm VIP and have to wait on queue..

There are 1k + ppl fishing AFK for days.

Also, you can't be VIP without log in once as free to play

Can you tell me more about it? Server? VIP? How long is the queue? I'm just going to order Ncoins and have no problem waiting queue, I have more interests in life than just l2 so no need to panic lol :D

47 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

stupidest argument I have seen so far. Does flight companyes advertise free flights all the time and then ehile your by the gates they charhe you money so you could enter or wait another week to enter another plane (maybe), do they advertise that you can come and sit at any location without reservation? use your head, you have it for a reason ( I hope)

You got free to play game. You have queue. :D They do have filtered photos, "no delays" with delays, "enough space for luggage" but you can't be last in line or just have priority, very nice food, but usually all the nicest food ran out even before your flight. :D 
Kids these days...

Archived