VIP queue ? new feature?

Kazz

gz, I am not VIP and when i started the queue at 10.00 (gmt+1) i was the 1670, now, 8h and 44 m later,  i am at the 336.

I am started to thinking play in aden is not a bad idea.. in the future it will be merge for sure 

3 minutes ago, Zeep said:

And question: Where was it said that the vip would not have queue?

No where but if people didn’t fork money out free loaders like you wouldn’t have a server to play on, so ofc we should jump to the front.

3 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

No where but if people didn’t fork money out free loaders like you wouldn’t have a server to play on, so ofc we should jump to the front.

You will jump on the front as long as the capacity is not full. You are a VIP to get into the capacity first, but you are not a VIP to overcome it

7 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

It is not the same queue for ppl dont have vip. I waited 20 min just and enter the game (on vip 1

1 minute ago, InnocentSausage said:

You will jump on the front as long as the capacity is not full. You are a VIP to get into the capacity first, but you are not a VIP to overcome it

So we jump in front of the f2p players but sometimes there’s vip in queue. Perfect that’s fair and understandable - Saturday so there’s plenty of ppl on

6 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

if people like us didnt threw money on them when it was p2p you wouldnt have been here now dickwaving your awesome skills of pressing your credit card number

14 minutes ago, InnocentSausage said:

when capacity is full the server kicks some non vip. look around at the amount of random dc complains. also if non vip goes in a queue  with a vip they get client will be closed. at least that's on giran. it seems like TI has exceeded the amount of players even with vip.

32 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

And if there are no freeloaders like him, there won't be server either. Poor randoms like you still think anything depends on them lolz.

Quit and see that the servers will survive without a "payloaders".

Archived