Feature: The Master of Queue.

Popplar

I have been waiting for 8 hours, and then I got stocked in the queue with 347 players left, stucked at 347 players for a few hours now, I locked my saturday for L2, and I couldn't play. Awesome.

Apparently I'm not the only one, after a lot ouf hours the queue just stops progressing...

You should considere doing something about the afk box so they don't block real main players.

At least give us some info about what you are doing about it @Hime .

2 minutes ago, Seifer said:

I have been waiting for 8 hours, and then I got stocked in the queue with 347 players left, stucked at 347 players for a few hours now, I locked my saturday for L2, and I couldn't play. Awesome.

Apparently I'm not the only one, after a lot ouf hours the queue just stops progressing...

You should considere doing something about the afk box so they don't block real main players.

At least give us some info about what you are doing about it @Hime .

They are doing nothing. It is weekend so they won't do anything.

Hello from my point of view as well! a40fdfdb601a06b9db03858e30a92dc6.jpg

I haven't been disconnected before but after they fixed the queue system I get disconnected every 18-20 hours. I used to fish now I cant even do that and when I get dcd well tough luck getting in ..  My friends have been on the queue for 3-5 hours and still cant get in... I guess Ill be in in about 8 hours xDxD

I was 750 - 9 hours ago. On this rate I will need more than 12 hours. You had the double than me... put something like 24 hours... find another game or go out, you won't play today.

After 15 years the servers can't have 6k on... it's totally a joke, a bad one. This game won't exist too much, lack of competence is a great factor, who don't update won't exist in the future. 
As the players are always required to level up, the game should do the same, to stay competitive.

Archived