Need few tips for noob player.

Mistrix

Hello, Im playing destro, lvl 23 atm. Have box PP and Dark Elf fighter.

I got low [d] weapon two hander and low non grade on dark elf fighter. Farming exp and adena near Dion, Dion hills.

Question, it is worth using SSD on my destro? It takes 5 hits with SSD and mob dies, so  this way dark elf will just fallow me with pp and do nothing. Or should I save adena on SSD and alt tab and click on macro to have 2 DD's hitting the same mob? Just curious... idk.. any answer will be appreciated. :) Thanks.

On a serious note, just do whatver the bleep you want, it's just a game. People on forums and the like might talk like some kind harcore min-maxers (

)

When, I was a kid, first time playing L2 C2, I think, a friend was teaching and showing how to use soulshots, we didn't have that auto-thingie, where they keep auto :) We had to drag the SSs to our shortcut bar, usually in pos. 2, attack in pos. 1 :), most used skill in 3, pick up in 4... We didn't really have lag back then, killing mobs was also slow, so we din't really use the next target button at all. So, 90% of the time, playing l2 meant: 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-1-1-4-click-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-4-click-riiiight_click-2-3-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-4-click-....... etc. :)

Even now, with auto SS I still mash like stupid F1 pretty much constantly while playing

My advice, drag the soulshots on the skill bar, close to where the attack button is, and use manually.. you wouldn't want to use a soulshot if the mob has like 20 HP and you hit 100 :)

Most importantly, enjoy the game

Archived