Maybe.. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

Mondread

i mean, after all, the 50% of the comunity cant play, now, one life is not enough for log in, the comunnity says a lot of solutions and posibilitys, and its all the same again, 2 clients (1 box), stop fishing, offline traders, diconnects afk, there are one million of solutions… do something staff. PLEASE

2 minutes ago, Drazius said:

IMO I think they should let us transfer characters to one of the other servers. Spread it out a little.

This isn't a game where you want to reroll on a new server.

While it's a solution it's still a pretty shitty one, because there is only 1 server to transfer to which is Aden, and it is already nearing its cap as well. So Giran queue is 2k+, I expect Talking Island to have an even bigger queue, so 4k+ people in queue, a transfer would legit solve absolutely nothing.

1 minute ago, Drazius said:

It is but I cant think of anything else to do. So many people have VIP now, we have a queue for it.

So maybe open a 4th server and allow free transfers to it? I know that I would go. No idea what else to suggest.

That would probably be the only "workable" solution without increasing the server cap, but taking into account how long it took them to fix the queue and adena/drop problem, do you really think they could pull a transfer off without issues? I got doubts on that...

Archived