Sign in to follow this  
Teragon

Chronicle pack

Teragon    1

Hello.. I tried to buy the chronicle pack on my account but i'm keep getting this message ""this item has limited purchase. please check requirements"..is there any fix about this?

• Like 1

mentas333    1

looks like I was able to buy it on 1 of my accounts but there is a problem applying a code..my other account still gets the same problem

elxdark3    0

i just bought 1 and it doesn't seem to be working, I did the buy the coins after many tries and bought the pack but I don't see any transaction history or the code... wtf

Jimaruto    2

They shouldn't just give us the chronicle pack when they fix it. They should also give us all the levels we lost these days without having the pack (+50% exp and +15% exp for VIP3 or +25% exp VIP4). Another day, as usual, where I will be minus -65% -75% in experience gains compared to my clanmembers. 3 levels lost and continues...

InspSifo    2

New accounts can purchase it now but old accounts can because the system reads the we already have it.Ask for refunds and leave the server they dont care.6 days now trying and still shitty responses on tickets and nothing changes.

• Like 1