BIG BUG IN DION

Saphira

Guys,

The Hunt of the Black Lion quest in Dion is bugged and this is terrible! It's the main quest for making some adena between lvl 25 and 40!!!

This quest should deliver a quesst drop named "cargo box", which should be opened with the npc paying 650a. After this, it should deliver items that value between 500a and 5k (80% chances the box has something). 

I've tried looking for this boxes in all the 4 spots and no one drops it!!!!

How should we make adena withought the C1 quests??? Impossible!

Please fix this!!!

The Hunt of the Black Lion quest doesn't work in me. We all know it's the best quest to get some adena and items between lvls 25 to 40!! 

We need the drop it gives, to open the "Cargo Box" paying a little adena and get items to make a lot more adena.

It's ridiculous that at lvl 30 we still are killing lvl 17-19 spiders to get 3k adena.

Or the Grim collectors quest who it's given 100 adena when it should give 2k adena like the old C1 Lineage 2

1 hour ago, PartyConTuVieja said:

The Hunt of the Black Lion quest doesn't work in me. We all know it's the best quest to get some adena and items between lvls 25 to 40!! 

We need the drop it gives, to open the "Cargo Box" paying a little adena and get items to make a lot more adena.

It's ridiculous that at lvl 30 we still are killing lvl 17-19 spiders to get 3k adena.

Or the Grim collectors quest who it's given 100 adena when it should give 2k adena like the old C1 Lineage 2

Classic has nothing to do with Chronicle, how hard is it for you to understand?

Archived