Forums

The only solution to the never-ending queue lines is..

rpgmaniac

New servers, simple as that, all of you who propose stupid stuff like 1 client per IP put your brain to work & stop suggesting something that there is no chance to happen, did you even think how much people struggle till now to level up multiple characters? exp was super-slow but those who did it endure it because they need those extra characters because they wanna be independent, if some of you wanna be forced to party every time you wanna go to grind good for you but don't force everyone else to do the same, me personally even back when L2 was p2p I always had 3 account & I was paying subscription for all of them for years, at some point I even had 4.

In the end as I said the only solution is 'NEW SERVERS' & free server transfers, I suggest NC to open one new server for NA that will have similar timezone with TI & one new server with EU timezone something between GMT 0-3 for all the EU players that can't log to Giran server, as we all know there is 1500-2000 people stuck in the queue lines those people will be more than enough to fill the new servers if we take in account that each one can have up to 3 client open, also if it's possible it will help tremendously if NC implement the offline-shop feature, some people have already suggest this & it's a standard feature in almost all private servers for a reason, because it works so good as the people are not forced to leave their PC/client open every time they want to sell something, they just set a shop & log off, if they can do the same for afk-fishing even better, if NC do what I suggest there will be no queue lines anymore.

2 minutes ago, InLegend said:

There is still a server that has not reached full yet. The real solution is allow players to transfer with existing characters and VIP/runes.

Aden is close to 5k people online atm it seems full enough to me also those who wanna play on TI or Giran are not interested to play on a server that has the timezone of Aden so..

10 hours ago, iulipwnz said:

Why don't they allow more than 5k players? In 1 month half of them will leave anyhow.

The servers they use to host the game is obviously dirt cheap & crap in order to make as much money they can from this, that's their limit it's not that they can't get better servers with much higher capacity but then their profit with be less & ofc they don't want for that o happen, it's all about money in the end of the day, money talks so as long NC profit from all that who cares if 2k people have a miserable time stuck 10h+ in queue lines unable to log & play, let them suffer.

I think, Admins should make Box Bosses respawn randomly in Ruins of Despair or Abadoned Camp, not just in the same place, so ppl wouldn't log their boxes if they won't be sure to get all the Box Rewards. That's all, just to make these Boses respawn randomly in the location.

1 hour ago, rpgmaniac said:

The servers they use to host the game is obviously dirt cheap & crap in order to make as much money they can from this, that's their limit it's not that they can't get better servers with much higher capacity but then their profit with be less & ofc they don't want for that o happen, it's all about money in the end of the day, money talks so as long NC profit from all that who cares if 2k people have a miserable time stuck 10h+ in queue lines unable to log & play, let them suffer.

I think that's the real shiet !!! People forced to get at least 5$ pack to log in easy. Money washing machine !!!

Archived