Empty Miles

Slashilla

I was in the first wave of players back in 2004. The entire land was covered in monsters......now...you have to run miles and miles, just to find the monsters with 100 people kill stealing like crazy because there is NOT ENOUGH MONSTERS!!!!!! What the heck, this game got new life in going back to the roots, but why so few monsters. I mean really! If it's a quest monster, plan on taking way to long just waiting for your shot to count. Maybe this thread should be put in game bugs, but all I know is I hate wasting my buffs running to the monsters only then to wait......

Sorry rant over.

Just now, Slashilla said:

I was in the first wave of players back in 2004. The entire land was covered in monsters......now...you have to run miles and miles, just to find the monsters with 100 people kill stealing like crazy because there is NOT ENOUGH MONSTERS!!!!!! What the heck, this game got new life in going back to the roots, but why so few monsters. I mean really! If it's a quest monster, plan on taking way to long just waiting for your shot to count. Maybe this thread should be put in game bugs, but all I know is I hate wasting my buffs running to the monsters only then to wait......

Sorry rant over.

There was never enough mobs, back when it launched in 2003, you still had to fight for mobs.

Archived