Advice on Bishop or Prophet.

Zalsaria

PP is mostly used as box character. He is just made in such a way that he is useful buff bot and that it is but if you like it's play style sure go for it just don't expect pvp or pve power from this class.

Bishop would be always useful for someone but you would need to find party if you don't have a group of friends or a clan. Both are supports classes so you need someone that you can support. It all depends on what you like and that is to buff people or to heal people.

On 14/10/2018 at 11:27 AM, Zalsaria said:

Ok thank you, guess I'll go to my old standard then of an offensive-sided tank.

Dark Avenger (3rd class - Hell Knight) or Shillien Knight (3rd class - Shillien Templar) then...

If u like support and also like tanks, Temple Knight (3rd class - Eva's Templar) may be your class, it's a really powerful tank with healing skills.. very useful later on, specially after 3rd class transfer... Paladin (3rd class - Phoenix Knight) also has healing skills, very good though

A bishop is required in every party for pvp, and many parties for pve later the game, but have in mind it's a full support class which means u'll get 0 pvp and need help to farm/xp (which i think is no problem at all, many clans look for active bishops and even equip them, u just have to play the character and worry very little about the rest)

Prophet is a fun class for olympiad and that's it

it's completely replaced by a Warcryer later the game, which can buff and COV the whole party

prophet is mostly the class u create on a secondary character to help u farm on solo zones after level 25, when it starts to get hard to farm solo...

wouldn't recommend play this as a main class

On 10/15/2018 at 2:00 PM, CatDealers said:

Dark Avenger (3rd class - Hell Knight) or Shillien Knight (3rd class - Shillien Templar) then...

If u like support and also like tanks, Temple Knight (3rd class - Eva's Templar) may be your class, it's a really powerful tank with healing skills.. very useful later on, specially after 3rd class transfer... Paladin (3rd class - Phoenix Knight) also has healing skills, very good though

A bishop is required in every party for pvp, and many parties for pve later the game, but have in mind it's a full support class which means u'll get 0 pvp and need help to farm/xp (which i think is no problem at all, many clans look for active bishops and even equip them, u just have to play the character and worry very little about the rest)

Prophet is a fun class for olympiad and that's it

it's completely replaced by a Warcryer later the game, which can buff and COV the whole party

prophet is mostly the class u create on a secondary character to help u farm on solo zones after level 25, when it starts to get hard to farm solo...

wouldn't recommend play this as a main class

I didn't plan to multibox either, I did it in other korean grind mmos and it ruined any kind of real fun for me, plowing through stuff with almost all/all the buffs possible. I may go Temple Knight then, I was thinking SK simply due to the fact that they also have useful debuffs and can do something besides be a meatshield from what I've read.

8 hours ago, Zalsaria said:

I didn't plan to multibox either, I did it in other korean grind mmos and it ruined any kind of real fun for me, plowing through stuff with almost all/all the buffs possible. I may go Temple Knight then, I was thinking SK simply due to the fact that they also have useful debuffs and can do something besides be a meatshield from what I've read.

that's the point you choose based only on your playstile,

you can compare the classes and skills here:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Temple_Knight

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Evas_Templar

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Shillien_Knight

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Shillien_Templar

I prefer TK over SK at this versions, but its 100% personal

Edit: Of course, this version we are playing has max level cap at 70, so any skills after that level will only matter on future patches...

On 10/13/2018 at 5:28 PM, dorukasama said:

If you don't have a dedicated group I wouldn't recomend a Bishop.  Otherwise...the PP at high end game is not wanted anymore bc the Warcryer is goingo to bufff a full pt at once.

Don't know....as you wish.

I disagree.  You can find a good group if you are a good bishop.  A lot of people are terrible at healing, and don't like playing healer.  Go Bishop.  Prophets are boxed.

At end game, I can assure you a high level main bishop will not only be extremely rare but also very much loved. People might want to gear you up to join their clans. Being said that, grinding a bishop all those levels might be hard as you will depend only on parties, but its worth the effort if you ask me. 

Archived