150 per hour

Groncho

i started in the queue 9:40 position 904...now 17:29 position 373

it's impossible to play ... because of NCSoft's fault that it does not end these players offline, fishing and selling all day.
End the useless fishing and put the ƒucking Action House

52 minutes ago, Duditon said:

i started in the queue 9:40 position 904...now 17:29 position 373

it's impossible to play ... because of NCSoft's fault that it does not end these players offline, fishing and selling all day.
End the useless fishing and put the ƒucking Action House

How about no to the auction house, don't like it? Go play a private server that restarts every 3 months or new season. 

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

How about no to the auction house, don't like it? Go play a private server that restarts every 3 months or new season. 

What does AH have to do with private server?
I'm not to blame if you have some kind of mental disability and can not figure out ways to improve the server.

1 minute ago, Duditon said:

What does AH have to do with private server?
I'm not to blame if you have some kind of mental disability and can not figure out ways to improve the server.

This is not later chronicles, where the AH was introduced. As I said, don't like it goto a private server. Simple. 

3 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

This is not later chronicles, where the AH was introduced. As I said, don't like it goto a private server. Simple. 

The fishing was not offline and yet they did, if you do not understand a simple thought for server improvement, what are you doing here? go to play.

No, it is not 150 per hour till the end. You got 150 per hour cuz many people are giving up when they are far back in line. When you start getting closer it will go slower and slower.

8h on queue and still 500 ahead of me, when i started queue was 1440.

Soon it won't move at all cuz most people won't ever relog. Joke of an AFK server. Wanted to play, really tried, but now i feel like i should just try to keep 3 chars fishing 24/7 to force them to fix this shit.

3 minutes ago, borisleonovick2 said:

That means that even if i want to pay to play right now, i cant :D. I wont wait 10 hours in a queue lel.

You should just try to log in midnight or so, when normal people sleep.. Who need sleep anyway...

1 minute ago, Martyi said:

You shoudl just try to log in midnight or so, when normal people sleep.. Who need sleep anyway...

ye tried that yesterday went to sleep with 2 windows on 1700...

wake up this morning it was stuck at 96 ...

close try to relog 8 in the morning 600 queue..ok 2-3 hours i guess i will log...

after 2-3 hours one window was 100 the other was 114...  ok almost there...

another half an hour past no change...im guessing stuck again :/  .....

a few min later second window starts droping slowly like 1 every few minutes...

now after 4 and a half hours the first window is still 100 the other one is 93 :///// 

this is crazy ....

1 minute ago, Ghost007 said:

ye tried that yesterday went to sleep with 2 windows on 1700...

wake up this morning it was stuck at 96 ...

close try to relog 8 in the morning 600 queue..ok 2-3 hours i guess i will log...

after 2-3 hours one window was 100 the other was 114...  ok almost there...

another half an hour past no change...im guessing stuck again :/  .....

a few min later second window starts droping slowly like 1 every few minutes...

now after 4 and a half hours the first window is still 100 the other one is 93 :///// 

this is crazy ....

Yes same here, I logged 4 hours ago, with a queue of 600 people.

Now 121 slowly going down... lets hope. 

For me to change servers is a bit too late as I made good progress on Giran. Another thing is I don't understand this whole blame on population. For example those that afk fish or something.
I mean rates were trashed because Ncsoft. Getting kicked out from the game was because of Ncsoft. I understand some things will surface and you can't fix everything. They fixed some stuff by now and for that I will give them credit but if they were unable to prepare enough servers or prepare servers with better capacity it's their fault. I understand different things work differently but if I can take my phone from 2010 and use it as pc webcam with mic I don't see why they can't increase player cap. Players behave the way Ncsoft let them and they are at fault for not understanding players, for not doing proper testing, for their slow fixes on simple issues and so on. They are killing the game and it's experience by them self's...

27 minutes ago, pantko said:

if there is no queue for VIP then isnt technical server problem or server capability problem. They do it on purpese to force ppl to buy vip.

Yes there is no queue for vip but to become a vip you must first enter the game witch is impossible without a vip, thus there we have it... an NCSOFT PARADOX.

Archived