Abolish Multibox

Groncho

These replies are dumb af, if you want to multibox why play a multiplayer game? do you even interact with other players? have you ever play in coordination with other players? go play Final Fantasy if you want to control a lot of characters by yourself. I've never pvp with dualbox that must be one of the most retarded things ever. They ask for hardcore gameplay but want multibox allowed lol.

Multibox gives options.  It gives option to start a party and invite members and make room as replacements arrive.  And fill it back up when they leave.  Instead of sitting in town shouting for party member.  Option to choose the class that fits the party with *OTHERS*.  Option to play very late at night (which is about only time I can play currently) when nobody's on.  In my experience multi box encourages party play.  More common scenario?  People shout for party and then go solo when nobody responds.

1 hour ago, Groncho said:

Multiboxing is how you play single mode in a MMORPG, so you should shut up your mouth...

Entiendo tu punto, pero que impide hacer maquinas virtuales y ejecutar el juego?, es un juego que demanda muy pocos recursos... o usar una PC y una notebook...?

Lineage 2 originalmente se creo para usar un solo Player, pero ahora usas el cliente de GoD, osea que si pones restricción en este, pones restricción en aquel también... no es tan simple el tema...

Si hicieras un bloqueo por IP, no podrían jugar dos personas por domicilio por ej, necesitarías una IP publica para cada jugador....

Te hablo en español por tu nombre :P

I speak to you in Spanish because I think you understand me... :P

they can't remove multibox for now because altering the client will result in altering the same client used for live servers. yes, this has to be done at launch time, before any login, to be able to forbid multiclient.

those live servers are not full at all and almost everyone is boxing high level characters there. people would rather play on innova (no multibox unless you pay and main client is free) if they do that.

Multiboxing isn't the issue as long as it's a buffer, it's just all the unnecessary accounts sitting at the monster event/fishing. They need to turn fishing back into the minigame so it requires the players fishing to actually be active and they just need to get rid of that monster event altogether.

Archived