Second Buffer - Which one ?

Kabala

You know what?

Why don't you get a 2nd PC and another laptop? It is so cool 4x3 = 12 clients, you can do a whole party and even have just in case another 3 toons waiting at your command.

One of the problems we are having atm is people like you, opening 4-5-6-7-8-9 etc clients.

You are my hero!

3 minutes ago, spoobg said:

You know what?

Why don't you get a 2nd PC and another laptop? It is so cool 4x3 = 12 clients, you can do a whole party and even have just in case another 3 toons waiting at your command.

One of the problems we are having atm is people like you, opening 4-5-6-7-8-9 etc clients.

You are my hero!

I play with 4 windows and what? All windows got VIPs. 

5 minutes ago, weloveya said:

mb prophet for berserker and Haste?

Yeah! Not bad, but , I think WC will do better ?

4 minutes ago, weloveya said:

How u will aoe later?

What do you mean how ?

5 minutes ago, spoobg said:

You know what?

You are my hero!

Glad I'm your hero! You welcome :)

2 minutes ago, weloveya said:

I play with 4 windows and what? All windows got VIPs. 

And people are waiting 10 hours to try enter the game, this.

Servers have like 6k capacity and they are full, but they are not full with 6k players, they are not even full with 3k players. There are no more than 1000-1500 real players opened 5-10 clients. This is the problem.

Just now, spoobg said:

Poor people, you are so funny. I bet I spent in L2 official in times more real cash than you. 

Judging people just like that makes you only...funny, dude.

dude, its only 5 bux and u can avoid this. what we talking about...

16 minutes ago, Siliarus said:

Have you considered playing just spoiler and finding a clan? Maybe even, you know, talking to people...

No thanks! I'm good.

I don't want to spend hours just to find a decent party wherever I want to spoil or whenever I want to play the game.

I'll look for a clan, sure, but .. not now!

Also , why are you off topic me ?!

18 minutes ago, weloveya said:

not on talking island, at least not anymore.

about buffs. se already has vr, no need from wc. pp has zerk, good for single target but you don't need it on aoe. wc also has the best buff later on, cov, if you care to level it up. wc can even summon the whole party, in case you need it. wc doesn't have rez like pp but this is why you have se.

about aoe, i doubt there will be many empty places where you can aoe. at least for now.

23 minutes ago, weloveya said:

First, I am sorry my hero(Kabala) for making another off topic post, it will be my last.

weloveya, in case that you did not noticed still there are people with VIP status, 1 to 4, you name it which can not log in in game. Why should I pay even 5 bux for the "luxury" to wait hours in queue...

6 minutes ago, spoobg said:

First, I am sorry my hero(Kabala) for making another off topic post, it will be my last.

weloveya, in case that you did not noticed still there are people with VIP status, 1 to 4, you name it which can not log in in game. Why should I pay even 5 bux for the "luxury" to wait hours in queue...

The problem is free boxes. They need to change it. 1 Free acc per PC + 2 boxes only with VIP. Fishing only with VIP.  

51 minutes ago, Kabala said:

So!

I have SE+BD+Spoil and I want to open a client on my laptop, which .. yeah, I want it a .. buffer, since I plan to AOE solo with my Spoiler later in the game.

WC? Would it make a big difference ?

Thanks!

:D:D Would you creat a full pt ??

Avoiding flamig, you should get a Prophet.

17 minutes ago, beleaua said:

not on talking island, at least not anymore.

about buffs. se already has vr, no need from wc. pp has zerk, good for single target but you don't need it on aoe. wc also has the best buff later on, cov, if you care to level it up. wc can even summon the whole party, in case you need it. wc doesn't have rez like pp but this is why you have se.

about aoe, i doubt there will be many empty places where you can aoe. at least for now.

Yeah, no AOE's now, later on if .. anything :)

So , WC then ?

6 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

:D:D Would you creat a full pt ??

Avoiding flamig, you should get a Prophet.

Can't :D I have a desktop and a Laptop!

So, Prophet you say. Why ? Whats the difference between WC and Prophet later on ? I remember WC as one of the best when it comes to Spear AOE's. I also loved the "Heal Over Time" skill :)

2 minutes ago, Kabala said:

Yeah, no AOE's now, later on if .. anything :)

So , WC then ?

Can't :D I have a desktop and a Laptop!

So, Prophet you say. Why ? Whats the difference between WC and Prophet later on ? I remember WC as one of the best when it comes to Spear AOE's. I also loved the "Heal Over Time" skill :)

the difference is yourself. Seems you're going to play solo. Prophet is ok for solo players and has almost everybuff you need. If you want to buff a full pt just chose WC. Warcryer is also a bit more dificult to lvl up. A Cleric can be leveled up to 20 in less than 6hours, let's say 8h with the class change meanwhile orc schaman takes a bit more effort.

21 minutes ago, Kabala said:

As a reference, watch first 10 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_cRbeoqA7U

I love it :)

PS: Yeah, he's not a spoiler but .. beside 5% P attack , there is really not any other differences !

good video but that guy has all the possible buffs. i remember doing that place in c3 or so and i was a mage using sleeping cloud most times. it was very hard place. it seems i forgot wc has reflect, which helps dps and keeping aggro. pp also has bless the body, helps a bit with survivability.

tbh even just se and bd is just fine. i remember doing big aoe on spoiler in that place under water, i think garden of eva, only using se and haste pots from shop. se was also there for heals, so i didn't need any btb or anything from pp. so either pp or wc is whatever but personally i'd go with wc. not only because later it has better buff but because in case you go with a clan somewhere, a spoiler or a pp are meh... while bd or wc are more needed classes.

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

good video but that guy has all the possible buffs. i remember doing that place in c3 or so and i was a mage using sleeping cloud most times. it was very hard place. it seems i forgot wc has reflect, which helps dps and keeping aggro. pp also has bless the body, helps a bit with survivability.

tbh even just se and bd is just fine. i remember doing big aoe on spoiler in that place under water, i think garden of eva, only using se and haste pots from shop. se was also there for heals, so i didn't need any btb or anything from pp. so either pp or wc is whatever but personally i'd go with wc. not only because later it has better buff but because in case you go with a clan somewhere, a spoiler or a pp are meh... while bd or wc are more needed classes.

Exactly my point about WC.

So, WC will be :)

Anyway , yeah! I loved that video. I reckon, the guy has all buffs lol, but the joy is there :)

Archived