I'm done with Classic.

Sharlanna

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I've about had enough. I refuse to spend any more $$s on Ncoins and it will only get worse here on out. I've spent $70 since the Classic servers opened October 3rd. No more. Wish you all the best.

I do not plan to put a single dollar more on the server ... they proved not to be up to the circumstances ...

My friends have no interest in getting frustrated to enter to play, they do not want to start their characters from 0 on a server with a completely unchecked time ... and I do not intend to spend VIP on another server, just because they do badly. things...

We are 8 and 4 we have 2 vip accounts each, in a week and a half, they took away the desire to play ...

38 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I've about had enough. I refuse to spend any more $$s on Ncoins and it will only get worse here on out. I've spent $70 since the Classic servers opened October 3rd. No more. Wish you all the best.

lol. 70 bucks in a game w/o testing the real experience before.....

4 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

lol. 70 bucks in a game w/o testing the real experience before.....

I'm experienced enough buster so don't give me any crap. I've been playing L2 since 2005 and am a Lvl.105 Feoh Archmage on Chronos. So I think I know WTH I'm doing. Have a nice day.

43 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Great, now the queue time will be slightly less! Seriously though, if you’re going to quit, why come here to let everyone know like you need some kind of validation. No one cares and no one told you to spend $40 on sps. I have spent $0 and am having a blast now that drop rates increased. Bye Falicia!

30 minutes ago, Sakumi said:

Been having a blast! Now that the drop rate has been corrected, interest in Classic has increased. They'll probably launch another server as Aden is approaching cap already.

I hope so, Aden does not interest me, and I'm only going to move if my VIP PJ moves for free, many in Talking Island are in the same situation.

They will not leave, a lot of effort to throw away, and money ...

NCSOFT are not agile to see the problems coming, it is obvious that if you solve the problem of the error that closes the client, the queue would be longer.

They have a paid service to move characters from one server to another .... in this case, taking into account the lack of agility to handle the issue, they should create a GMT server (-5 to -2), and allow free transfer to that server ...

I think that would help a lot.

Then if the population decrese, the servers will be merged, as they did before with GoD ...

5 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I'm experienced enough buster so don't give me any crap. I've been playing L2 since 2005 and am a Lvl.105 Feoh Archmage on Chronos. So I think I know WTH I'm doing. Have a nice day.

You'll proly know what to do in Chronos but not here. I was just saying you should have checked the server a few days before wasting 70 bucks.

Greeting from a Feoh Mystic Muse.

4 minutes ago, Chupakehdeuva said:

We need an urgent response.

There is no way to allow 5 hour queue

Here’s your urgent response. Buy VIP for $5 or join Aden. I’d rather spend 5 bucks than wait in an hour queue. If you’re not prepared to spend the money then you will just have to wait, or join Aden. The choice is yours bro, there’s multiple solutions. If you don’t like the options then keep waiting in queue and don’t complain, or go play a different game until it’s fixed.

2 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

You'll proly know what to do in Chronos but not here. I was just saying you should have checked the server a few days before wasting 70 bucks.

Greeting from a Feoh Mystic Muse.

$30 of that was for the Chronicle pack.

11 minutes ago, drizz said:

Here’s your urgent response. Buy VIP for $5 or join Aden. I’d rather spend 5 bucks than wait in an hour queue. If you’re not prepared to spend the money then you will just have to wait, or join Aden. The choice is yours bro, there’s multiple solutions. If you don’t like the options then keep waiting in queue and don’t complain, or go play a different game until it’s fixed.

I have a VIP and there is a queue for that too, it is obvious that the server is too saturated and it does not seem that ncsoft cares ...

There is an announcement on twitter that they are seeing a failure in the purchase of "launch pack", but the problem with the saturation ... nothing ...

VIP is not the solution, there are many free that can not even enter to be VIP.

And the more people who become VIP, more difficult it will be to enter ... even for VIPs ...

13 minutes ago, drizz said:

Yes the issue with your suggestion is that to get that VIP, you still got to go through a 10-13hour queue, if not longer, and then hope that the game doesn't crash or do other shit at any point during the queue. 

Edit: Also as more and more people will attempt to do the same to bypass the queue, you will end up back in the same place where you started, but this time it won't be a 10hr+ f2p queue, it will be a 10hr+ vip queue. 

13 minutes ago, llFUNl said:

All the server are Heavy, but 3 acc per PC and 60% of the population are bots. Nice !!!

60% are bots?

give evidence or don't spread false numbers because people that want to play this game read forums.

i have played since start and every single person that i have spoken answered me and it was human talk.

Bots don't talk, so how do you came up with this 60%?

Also i have 2 accounts not 3 and i have met some people that have 1 account.

Archived