Forums

I'm done with Classic.

Sharlanna

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Whatever, don't care what anyone thinks. Have fun and good luck.

You don't seem to care what others think about your post. I do care to a certain degree, but your post didn't reach that level. You feel that you'll need to pay money to enjoy the game as you level and are upset about that, so you're leaving. Ok? Bye.

I do agree that having SS in the Shop is disappointing, but I have feeling it will become a non-issue as time goes by with people starting to sell SSD cheaper and cheaper. The game has been out for less than 2 weeks, with a rough start due to low adena / spoil rates. The economy will take time to get going in a way some people have come to expect. So, yes, you are showing a pretty stark lack of patience. VIP was never part of 2004/2005 L2 (afaik), so why complain about not having it (aside from the queue)?

3 minutes ago, Xandori said:

You don't seem to care what others think about your post. I do care to a certain degree, but your post didn't reach that level. You feel that you'll need to pay money to enjoy the game as you level and are upset about that, so you're leaving. Ok? Bye.

I do agree that having SS in the Shop is disappointing, but I have feeling it will become a non-issue as time goes by with people starting to sell SSD cheaper and cheaper. The game has been out for less than 2 weeks, with a rough start due to low adena / spoil rates. The economy will take time to get going in a way some people have come to expect. So, yes, you are showing a pretty stark lack of patience. VIP was never part of 2004/2005 L2 (afaik), so why complain about not having it (aside from the queue)?

Patience has never been one of my greatest virtues, but yes, maybe after 13 years I've had enough.

53 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Ok, so enlighten me as to what you do when you run out of shots or sps?

Kill mobs without shots. I know it's hard to fathom but any idiot could look and tell spending $5 per 1k bsps was unsustainable longterm unless you were planning on spending thousands.

4 minutes ago, InLegend said:

Kill mobs without shots. I know it's hard to fathom but any idiot could look and tell spending $5 per 1k bsps was unsustainable longterm unless you were planning on spending thousands.

Curios... what class are you?

1 hour ago, Sakumi said:

Been having a blast! Now that the drop rate has been corrected, interest in Classic has increased. They'll probably launch another server as Aden is approaching cap already.

increased, not corrected. i realize eu as older and have later patches but if you test the drop and adena there, it is still a lot higher there.

1 minute ago, Kompototslivi said:

Good choice Sharlanna. It's not worth it. The server is a complete mess anyway..

Some of us, including myself, are on limited incomes. Paying the bills comes first. Had one person laugh at me when I said that. He obviously thinks buying Ncoins is a priority. Poor thing.

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

Lol really ?

I get your frustration, but this ? I could understand when he had the launch rates, but right now I don't believe you are running out of Adena for sps.

Seriously now ..

PS: If you are talking pre-rates-update , then .. that's on you! I spend 0$ on the shouts because I refused to play a game with that rates. Didn't even played in the last 3 days until the update rates has gone live.

3 minutes ago, Kabala said:

Lol really ?

I get your frustration, but this ? I could understand when he had the launch rates, but right now I don't believe you are running out of Adena for sps.

Seriously now ..

PS: If you are talking pre-rates-update , then .. that's on you! I spend 0$ on the shouts because I refused to play a game with that rates. Didn't even played in the last 3 days until the update rates has gone live.

I spent all but 85k on upgrading to a mage staff.

I'm probably not done with the classic, but done with those 3 servers anyway. Playing here is like having 0 respect to myself. Not happening. Worst servers launch in l2 history. 

If, and only if, they fix all the basic mistakes. pull their shit together I might consider to came back in early 2019. 

With their brain and men power I really don't think they can do anything good this year. I will sorry for NCsoft, I really am. Horrible that l2 community being held hostage  with NCsoft incompetence and innova's total lack of respect for community, plus both companies sell adena on a black market, I just cant stand that. Though I hope for a quality server launch in around new year, but my hopes are low. Not supporting terrorists or scumbags or outright idiots.

7 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Some of us, including myself, are on limited incomes. Paying the bills comes first. Had one person laugh at me when I said that. He obviously thinks buying Ncoins is a priority. Poor thing.

Yeah let them buy all the Ncoins... The mindless zombies.. I'm glad i had a feeling this NcSoft "L2 Classic" is gonna be one huge fail and didn't spend anything. lol

1 minute ago, Kompototslivi said:

Yeah let them buy all the Ncoins... The mindless zombies.. I'm glad i had a feeling this NcSoft "L2 Classic" is gonna be one huge fail and didn't spend anything. lol

A good percentage that are logged in are either AFK fishing or those that have multiple accounts. LOL

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

You kill mobs slightly lower level than you and box a healer. You don’t NEED shots. Sure they are wonderful and speed things up, but in the “old days” it was rare to be using shots every single attack. With the adena rates now though, you should be able to profit or break even while using shots.

I made it to level 25 on a wizard and SE and haven’t had shots since my initial 3,000 free ones ran out. Where there’s a will there’s a way :D

5 minutes ago, drizz said:

You kill mobs slightly lower level than you and box a healer. You don’t NEED shots. Sure they are wonderful and speed things up, but in the “old days” it was rare to be using shots every single attack. With the adena rates now though, you should be able to profit or break even while using shots.

I made it to level 25 on a wizard and SE and haven’t had shots since my initial 3,000 free ones ran out. Where there’s a will there’s a way :D

I'm not running with a boxed toon. Maybe after 13 years it's time to retire or take a break. I'll keep logging into Classic to collect the rewards though.

5 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I'm not running with a boxed toon. Maybe after 13 years it's time to retire or take a break. I'll keep logging into Classic to collect the rewards though.

lol...so you're ok to wait 10h a day for a daily reward but you stop playing? :D

funny

Archived