12 hours queue

Gusa

Hi, I gave in to these scammers and decided to buy NCoins to get VIP access.

The main problem is that in order to spend these coins and get the "VIP level" I must access the game, but to access the game I must make the queue of 1400 players.

OK no problem.

This morning, at 8am, leave the client waiting in a queue of 1400 people. At this moment, 12 hours later ... there are still 90 players left.

Is this a joke or just another scam?

15 minutes ago, Gusa said:

Hi, I gave in to these scammers and decided to buy NCoins to get VIP access.

The main problem is that in order to spend these coins and get the "VIP level" I must access the game, but to access the game I must make the queue of 1400 players.

OK no problem.

This morning, at 8am, leave the client waiting in a queue of 1400 people. At this moment, 12 hours later ... there are still 90 players left.

Is this a joke or just another scam?

lol. 12h waiting !!!!

8 hour queue is absurd. They are going to lose players quick and lots of money as well. I thought these were supposed to be NA servers. Seems NA doesn't mean the same thing to NCSoft as it does to everyone else. They ruined the regular game with GOD and everything after and now they can't even run this. Pathetic.

VIP's have different queue than the non-VIP players. But i'm thinking they keep server like this so everyone will buy VIP and then will fix it. Or it makes non sense that NCSoft can't handle this problem, eh..

Archived