1 account per person. Pay attention to the real fans

Wachomen

1- sorry for english from google translate my native lenguage is Spanish 

2- from the first day I saw a person with about 6 characters behind, bots and people who passed levels. Actually, they told me they did not ban the bots but they gave them a 3-day penalty. This does not solve anything! they will only return the only one to get a game CLASSIC is to be done to the old school, play from 2.004 Lineage 2 and I want to return to that experience, if the donors who think themselves superior get angry I do not care. If they leave, I do not care either because I want a fair game that is equally difficult for everyone and if the solution is to schedule a single window per person, so that it is done. There will always be the cheat who has an extra notebook or PC but still 99% will play clean and we will PK the cheat noob

44 minutes ago, Wachomen said:

if the donors who think themselves superior get angry I do not care. If they leave, I do not care either because I want a fair game that is equally difficult for everyone and if the solution is to schedule a single window per person, so that it is done. 

And when the VIP players leave and the servers shut down because no one is paying the bills, it can be fair for everyone, no one gets to play!

Ideas like requiring VIP to run multiple accounts might be ok.  I think just ending the current RB event would be a good start, it's just not a good idea at server launch.  But end of the day, they're a business and are going to cater to paying customers over the "real fans" that they don't make any money off of.

I think you would be surprised how many people in the server have vip.. How much room do you think will actually open up if 3 box is for vip only? You talk about it being impossible to get in without vip so... :thinkingface:

1 hour ago, xmot said:

And when the VIP players leave and the servers shut down because no one is paying the bills, it can be fair for everyone, no one gets to play!

Ideas like requiring VIP to run multiple accounts might be ok.  I think just ending the current RB event would be a good start, it's just not a good idea at server launch.  But end of the day, they're a business and are going to cater to paying customers over the "real fans" that they don't make any money off of.

Boxes can run only if u have VIP on them. This is a solution. Agree with u. 

Archived