Classic Launch Packs FAQ AGAIN!

LACROFT

I see information about server launch packages I could not do with that package, is there no possibility of getting it? Will not they put something similar for new people? many have 30 days of benefits that others who arrived later to the server could not get

i see amecian administration have players who purchase for nothing this is really not good look. GL me dear friends from NCSoft this is joke what you do now . Dont tell enything dont give answer and change date sell lunch pack when you want. This is so bad look for NCSoft corporation :P

I have the same problem exactly. I get the same message when I am trying to purchase chronicle pack with my NCOins: "

"this item has limited purchase. Please check requirements."

I have contacted support 15hours ago and I've still got no response!

hello some one from administration cn look this post and start do something with thihs shit chronicle pack

?

When no send mail for me when i can me money back , bq this is joke take ability for buy pa in account 3 days faster then you write in official luncher site . gl

hello i cant bought this next day . today is 15.10.2018 and this is 1 day i can bought pack whay you closed this stupid administration i want my oney back how i can take me money back

Thx ncsoft now you lose many ppl from this server for doing something like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly thing most people with the problem such as myself, I've tried to pre-order it for classic, then tried to order it on the day, and every day since and it refused with Error PGC1801 and then "only one per account" and then whatever the requirements error is.

I've submitted report to support for account issues and got the exact same response as bambucza

42 minutes ago, Jimaruto said:

6.5hours left until the packs expire and still no fix for those who paid real money to get them. I am stucked with my NCoins in my account for 3-4days without being able to buy the chronicle pack (giran server).

it's the same for me. still hopeing

44 minutes ago, Jimaruto said:

6.5hours left until the packs expire and still no fix for those who paid real money to get them.

I don't think the already bought packs will expire. I think they will still be on the dimensional merchant.

1 hour ago, Krissa said:

I don't think the already bought packs will expire. I think they will still be on the dimensional merchant.

The issue is: I didn't buy it because... I CAN"T buy it!

I've added NCoins to my account 3 days ago with real money and the error-limited purchase message keeps popping up all the time when I am trying to buy the chronicle pack from the site.

Archived